Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Execu-speak
Jun 2, 2011

Welcome to the real world hippies!

Sunday Punch posted:

THE INTERVIEW

The Interview is a claustrophobic and intense psychological thriller, and the film that really cemented my opinion that Hugo Weaving is an amazing actor. Most of the film takes place in a small interview room, where an accused man (Weaving) and a police detective (Tony Martin) engage in a psychological chess game. The dialog and the acting from the two leads are both fantastic, and the sparse supporting cast keeps the film focused and tense. It's sort of like a darker, more intimate variant of 12 Angry Men. Hugo Weaving can communicate a page of dialogue with a raised eyebrow or a twitch of the lips, he's just superb. I don't want to say too much about the plot, just watch it if you love films about mind games or with two main characters engaged in a verbal battle of wits.

I wish our (Australia's) cinema industry would produce more films like this one :(
Seconded, this movie is loving great!

Too bad the Australian film industry of today is a quagmire of horrible arthouse bullshit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread