Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
M42
Nov 12, 2012

Man, I've watched like every drat movie in this thread, I love this type of stuff. Resolution's next on my list.

Some to add that I don't think have been posted:

The House of the Devil - College student is desperate for money, goes to babysit at a creepy mansion during a lunar eclipse even though there's major red flags. Little bloody at the end, but not like, hostel-type. Mostly slow burn bump-in-the-night type of creepiness.

Mientras Duermes/Sleep Tight - Concierge guy secretly messes with the people in his apartment building, then starts specifically targeting a young woman, then everything spirals out of control. Disturbing as all hell, god drat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

M42
Nov 12, 2012

I saw VVitch last weekend and it was really good, deals with a 1600s family living on their own next to a spoopy forest. Creeping desperation and unsettling fear, just really good poo poo for ye olde satanic esque slow-build horror. Wouldst thou like the taste of butter?

Also saw The Eyes of My Mother and thought that one was good, too. It's a little bit gory but also black and white, so not too bad. Less of a slow burn than vvitch, just hosed up from the start, but nice and creepy especially for the short runtime. Would recommend both of these.

M42 fucked around with this message at 00:51 on Apr 14, 2017

• Locked thread