Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Viginti
Feb 1, 2015
original
əˈrɪdʒɪn(ə)l,ɒ-/
adjective
adjective: original

present or existing from the beginning; first or earliest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viginti
Feb 1, 2015
Faults sort of plays like Lynch directing a Coen script, only not half as good as that sounds (which is still a high compliment, I just don't want to hyperbolise). It's a weird mix of Job-ian farce and surreal dread that speaks well of Riley Stearns future as a filmmaker. Marrying Winstead wasn't enough, guy had to be talented too.

If you want something completely different that's also a genre hybrid film about a cult deprogrammer try Holy Smoke. It's my least favourite Campion film, but it has some moments and is unlike anything out there. Plus it's on Netflix.

Viginti
Feb 1, 2015
Faults sort of plays like Lynch directing a Coen script, only not half as good as that sounds (which is still a high compliment, I just don't want to hyperbolise). It's a weird mix of Job-ian farce and surreal dread that speaks well of Riley Stearns future as a filmmaker. Marrying Winstead wasn't enough, guy had to be talented too.

If you want something completely different that's also a genre hybrid film about a cult deprogrammer try Holy Smoke. It's my least favourite Campion film, but it has some moments and is unlike anything out there. Plus it's on Netflix.

• Locked thread