Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
God Hole
Mar 2, 2016

Glad to see this thread is alive and well again, lot of great recs in the last page alone. Gonna go ahead and throw my weight behind They Look Like People, Last Will & Testament of Rosalind Leigh and The VVitch

Kin posted:

Welp, thanks for the recommendations, though i'm also now thinking about the Strangers. Someone at work was talking about it today and it sounded great. Like a lot of blink and you'll miss it, 'show don't tell' stuff that just really puts you on edge.

If you were looking for something that not a lot of people have seen, this one was pretty big when it came out. It was a decent movie but more tense than horrifying. There's a great cameo by Glenn Howerton of Always Sunny fame though.

God Hole fucked around with this message at 14:42 on Mar 12, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

God Hole
Mar 2, 2016

As long as we're on the subject, Coherence is a great watch. Not necessarily about time travel, but shares similar subject matter and themes with Triangle.

God Hole
Mar 2, 2016

Annabelle 1 was not a good movie, but the already creepy phenomenon of storage lockers in apartment building basements has been made irrevocably more horrifying for me probably for the rest of my life thanks to it.

It wasn't a particularly inventive sequence, but man, it did things to the people I saw it with.

• Locked thread