Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Parachute
May 18, 2003

Dissapointed Owl posted:

Also, Porkins.

Whoa, is he the creepy neighbor guy?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Parachute
May 18, 2003

Neo Rasa posted:

I actually like Hardware a lot, just once Porkins actually gets into the apartment, that scene goes on FOREVER. Some people find it darkly comedic but it feels like it's the entire middle third of the movie and was really starting to lose my interest.

I haven't seen it in a while, but I remember the climax being really drawn-out, too.

Parachute
May 18, 2003
You should watch The Den.

Parachute
May 18, 2003

Kin posted:

Got a link to it? Google just keeps throwing me back end of watch.

I think that person means Last Shift, not Watch, which imo was pretty decent.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2965466/

Parachute
May 18, 2003
some of the shots of the house are kind of cool, but honestly i can't remember much of the plot at all. and what i think i remember ends up being from insidious, anyway.

• Locked thread