Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DiscoJ
Jun 23, 2003

Sunday Punch posted:

Kairo was pretty interesting, I had a little trouble following exactly what was going on but that may just be because the characters in the film don't have any idea what's going on either! While I wouldn't call it scary, it was definitely very creepy. The feeling of despair that permeates the whole film really starts to get to you after a while too.

Yeah, and it really crept up on me since I didn't realise the film would take the kind of direction. It's actually stuck with me a lot more than many other 'scarier' films because of that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DiscoJ
Jun 23, 2003

Yep, go for it. I'd say it was 'decent' at worst.

DiscoJ
Jun 23, 2003

If not that, then probably Primer.

• Locked thread