Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Corvy Day
Jan 29, 2006
squark.
I watched Frailty because of this thread and I can't believe it took me so long to give it a go. It's awesome. Was great that I went in with only the premise outlined in the original post.

Critiques: The "I'm actually Adam" twist was so hamfisted. I mean, you'd think that the audience would know who Adam was. No need to overlay the shot of the little kid running with the ax.

The ending was definitely too long. I know they wanted to ham the God angle in as deep as possible into my brain, but it should have just ended with the handshake between Adam the FBI agent.

Even with that said, it did not affect my enjoyment in any significant way.

If you haven't watched the show go watch it now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread