Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Makarov_
Jun 10, 2006

"It's our year" - Makarov_ January 2018

It's been years since I've seen it, so it's difficult to recall the amount of gore, but I think thread readers might be interested in a 1973 Brian DePalma classic, Sisters, starring Margot Kidder. Given its age, I can't imagine it being considered a gore-fest.

According to Trivia at IMDB:

quote:

'Brian De Palma' was inspired to make the film after he read an article about a set of Soviet Union Siamese twins that were successfully separated after an operation. De Palma said he was haunted by a photograph of the twins in which one looked cheerful and healthy, while the other looked surly and disturbed. The article went on to include issues about the twins psychological problems after their separation.

Yep, Margot plays the main character and her surgically separated siamese twin. And, it's directed by Brian DePalma. What else do you need to know to make you see this film?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread