Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Omglosser
Sep 2, 2007

Ashenai posted:

Your coach owns, I wish I had people like that training me :(

Me too. My old instructor was kind of like that, actually, but not in a good way. We'd be doing technique drills, and if you made one small mistake he would stop you, explain to you what you did wrong, even if it was one of those "oops I realize what I did" mistakes. The next 10 minutes would be a lecture with no drilling or practice. Then he'd get sidetracked and we'd transition into a different technique without ever finishing what we were working on in the first place. Drove me loving crazy.

He did the same thing when we rolled in class if we stalemated in a position for longer than 15 seconds. I figured the whole point of free rolling was to figure out how to do stuff when there was someone who didn't want you to do that stuff, but I guess I was wrong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Omglosser
Sep 2, 2007

Thoguh posted:

My best guard pass is to bait people into trying a triangle and shucking their leg over my shoulder and doing a collar choke while I have them stacked up. Once I got the timing down I became very, very, very successful at this. Nobody can resist a free triangle.

My buddy tinkered with something like this back in our white belt days. A few years later I scoped him at a NAGA tourney doing it to perfection. His twist was feeding an arm deeply like he was going for a collar choke but was opening himself up for an armbar.

Omglosser
Sep 2, 2007

Nierbo posted:

Make sure to ask him plenty of questions with a very serious face and tell us the hilarious answers he gives.

Specifically, about the usefulness of crescent kick disarms and takedown defense.

Omglosser
Sep 2, 2007

Nierbo posted:

Back to your point, screw stiff guys! (not in the gay way)

I used to have a middle-aged Spanish immigrant former body builder in my class. He was an extremely nice guy, but he was always so nervous and thusly TENSE. Anything besides a rough o soto gari was drat near impossible on him.

Omglosser
Sep 2, 2007

I think it's just cuz it's such an old and stupid argument.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6zlaIl0yh0

Omglosser
Sep 2, 2007

Senor P. posted:

Cmon guys, we have civilized ways of settling these arguments...

Dude the targe and dirk is such a badass combination.

Omglosser
Sep 2, 2007

esquilax posted:

I'm thinking of changing around my weight lifting regimen to be more applicable to judo. I'm thinking that means emphasizing core work and pulling motions (rows, deadlifts), but I'm also a beginner and have no idea what I'm talking about. Does anyone have suggestions?

:canada:

Grip strength and explosive exercises.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1on6UkhuM0
Google Rhadi Ferguson and he'll give you all kinds of free judo training tips.
This is unrelated, but pay close attention to his right hand at 2:15-2:17...

Omglosser
Sep 2, 2007

fawker posted:

God drat...

When Im rolling with buds, I always lock in my kimuras/armbars slow because Im always super paranoid about snapping someone's arm like that. They always escape cause of that and I feel stupid.

Well that guy's arm broke because Rhadi is an extremely explosive athlete and he was competing to be in the Olympics, so he wasn't holding anything back. I'm sure he didn't mean to but poo poo happens.

imtheism posted:

They don't escape because you're locking it in slow, they escape because your technique is bad.

The difference between locked in and broken is pretty minimal in terms of their ability to escape. If you have it 'locked', they aren't getting away. But, you can have something locked without shattering their arm to pieces.

At my first NAGA tournament the guy I lost to locked in an armbar on me from mount. He locked it in loving s.l.o.w.l.y. I was certain I could roll into him because it was happening so slowly and I would have time to explode, but I was wrong. His technique was just solid and I stayed on my back. I also was really, really, bad then, where now I'm just really bad. At any rate I'd say you're right on that point.

Omglosser
Sep 2, 2007

02-6611-0142-1 posted:

So I've had a few Judo lessons now, and I'm really enjoying them, but the attitude of the people is weirding me out a little. It's like they're trying to be polite, but they're thoroughly convinced that their art is the be all and end all, and none of them have ever explored outside it. They let something slip here and there which sounds really arrogant, but they don't realize. Most of them were surprised that BJJ uses a gi.

It's fun but it's creeping me out a bit. Most martial artists seem to have at least dabbled in two or three different arts, but these guys are blinkered. Judo is supposed to be about making you a better person and all that, and BJJ has no such component, but I feel like I'm the most down-to-earth person there. Otherwise they're a pretty fun and relaxed club.

I'm not criticizing the entire martial art obviously, just the particular club I ended up settling on. Weird vibe.

I once had a Shotokan Karate brown belt tell me that it's pointless to learn Judo because in a real fight no one is going to let you get close enough to execute a throw.

Omglosser
Sep 2, 2007

This was like in 2005 when I was told this. It was kind of baffling. I didn't feel like getting into a stupid argument by bringing up such obvious points like UFC, Karo Parisyan, the Gracies, etc. I just let him bask in his KARATE-DO IS THE ONLY DO ignorance and walked away. Though I should've told him about the time a drunk fellow walked up to me and grabbed my collar.

Omglosser
Sep 2, 2007

Xguard86 posted:

every gym has a tremendously fat yet somehow effective black belt. It's like mandatory.

And the ponytail guy and the stinky guy.

Sometimes, all three guys are the same guy.

Omglosser
Sep 2, 2007

If I ever compete I want my nickname to be "Huge human being" or something.
e: I'm not trying to make fun of you or anything I just think the irony of having a name like that in MMA would be hilarious.

Omglosser fucked around with this message at 04:59 on Aug 23, 2011

Omglosser
Sep 2, 2007

Xguard86 posted:

it's really too bad that even the smallest, shittiest town has some karate or TKD school, but Judo and Bjj are still not that common.

BJJ is pretty common in my down, there are like 2 in my little town, 3 in the little town south of here. Actually a guy who fought Uriah Faber recently comes from my town. But no judo for 50 miles. My first martial art was a jujutsu style that was just judo with karate striking. But all the teachers of it have either moved away or retired. :(

TheKingslayer posted:

Mobile, Alabama. I trained in Northern Shaolin and Sanshou for years but would like to add some formal grappling to my skills. Doing BJJ here and there has helped, I'm not a total grappling noob.

If you're not creeped out by strangers on the internet, next time I go visit my mom down there we could maybe throw each other around a bit.

Omglosser
Sep 2, 2007

TheKingslayer posted:

Not creeped out at all. I like to learn from new folks. Be aware I'm a tiny punch man. 5'8, 150 on a good day. But I do what I can.

Eh I only got 20 lbs on ya but I'm like 6'3" so I'm easy as poo poo to throw. I probably won't be in the area for like 4-5 months, though.

Thoguh posted:

It's relatively cheap, it's very easy to pretend you are a competent instructor, and it's also very easy for students to quickly advance and think they are tough poo poo without ever getting a reality check.

Someone who thinks they're tough poo poo is going to find a way to believe they are tough poo poo with or without TKD, in my opinion.

I did learn a useful exercise from a TKD black belt though. Stand like a foot away from a Wavemaster, with your side facing it. Place your foot on the bag like you're doing a side kick and extend your leg fully. Don't prop yourself against the wall, either. It's goddamn hard. This small chick did it on one of the huge Wavemasters and I can barely do it on a standard one.

Omglosser
Sep 2, 2007

Fontoyn posted:

This has been really bothering me recently, fighting tall guys who can pull off quick push kicks is an incredible bitch to do. What's the appropriate counter strategy in this situation?

Oh, this is my favorite thing to do besides a low jab with my 900 ft long arm. You could try staying out of range and if you get the timing right move to their outside and get body-to-body control.

Omglosser
Sep 2, 2007

Whenever I play tag with my nephew, I dive-roll over him to avoid the tag. It freaks him out and is fun as hell.

Omglosser
Sep 2, 2007

-Blackadder- posted:

drat, this makes me want to find a Judo place in my area.

Are most Judo throws gi reliant? Do you do any striking or is it basically just Wrestling with each guy trying to throw the other?

For you BJJ goons do you do a lot of standing take downs or is pretty much everything on the ground?

Jesus her ippon seionage gives me a boner.

To answer your question, no strikes in judo. Pretty much its two people standing off trying to get grips on each other to execute a throw to put the other guy on his back. Basically that's it. It's so fun you can't ever quit. A lot of stuff in judo would require a gi or at the very least a gi makes it 100 times easier to pull off, but if you wanna convert you can always watch these:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdTVTObWeGs

Omglosser
Sep 2, 2007

willie_dee posted:

4) If my shove hadn't of worked of he had somehow grabbed me I have no idea what I would of done, I literally wasn't thinking. I like to think my dirty boxing would of come out, but at that close range I don't think I have the power or accuracy to knock someone out, in which case I hope I would of gone for a clinch
but I have no idea what I would actually have done had something different happened, I was not thinking and it was all happening so fast.

Sorry if I'm rambling but it was really odd and my friends are of no real use and I'm not training at the moment so I can't talk to anyone about it really.
Your training would've probably kicked back in and/or took over if things got to that point.

All in all I'm wholly agreeing with everyone else that you handled the situation splendidly. The whole shaking and feeling sick, that's just adrenaline. When you go into fight or flight mode the adrenal response causes more blood flow to your muscles and less to your digestive organs. It's a normal thing to feel that way. All you can really do is try to keep yourself as relaxed as possible and flow with the situation. You don't have to be "cool" or "badass" in how you handle things, there's no need to knock people out or mount them and beat their face in if you don't have to, and if you're a normal person you don't really want to.

I was at a bar with a female friend once and this dude with them was OBLITERATED drunk and kept trying to finger blast my friend through her jeans.(he worked his way up to it, repeatedly grabbing her inner thigh then escalating, etc etc). I handled the situation very poorly when I reached over, crushed his hand in mine and glared him in the eye and said "Keep your loving hands off of her!" He walked over to me, pushed me a bit(I was still sitting down), then he grabbed a glass ketchup bottle to smash it over my head. I froze. I had no idea what to do and I knew people were expecting me to do something. So, I grabbed the bottle and held it close to my navel, using leverage in that way to keep it in my control. He yanked a few times and spewed a couple "YOU WANNA GO?!" in my face, to which I replied "You don't wanna get physical with me dude. Bad idea." But I had started it, you see. He backed down when someone got between us and I left, shaky and feeling ashamed.

The whole thing could've been avoided if I had just switched seats with her the first time he touched her thigh.

e:I thought it was pretty funny too.\/

Omglosser fucked around with this message at 19:45 on Aug 30, 2011

Omglosser
Sep 2, 2007

TheStampede posted:

Well I was holding out for a better quality version of it, but here's my fight. Feel free to give any advice, pointers, or mock my overuse of the jab. Oh, and you might want to turn the volume down. Someone's loud and obnoxious mother is sitting next to the camera man. No idea who's...

Personally, I think I need to work on my aggressiveness the most. I never feel like I'm about to put my opponents out, just making myself hard to hit and poking away. I need to work even harder on cardio too, 'casue I'm still getting too tired, too quick. I really wanted to feel him out early, then unload in the third, but drat its hard work throwing a dude around.:smug:

Still, I won, so that's good. I have a lot of work to do though. Bigger/more combos, more cardio, and maybe a head kick or two would have been nice.

E: Oh, I'm the guy in black and gold.

Haha yeah you did look pretty :smug: after throwing him. In my humble know-nothing-know-it-all opinion, I think you did pretty good. I agree you should've been more aggressive against that guy. If round 1 hadn't of ended when it did I'm sure you could've overwhelmed him if you just flat out went berzerker rage on him.

Were you nervous? You seemed pretty relaxed on your way to the ring.

Did that guy's kicks hurt? He totally didn't look like he was serious about throwing those kicks.

Man, I really want to train again. I want to kick people. My shins are itching.

Omglosser
Sep 2, 2007

TheStampede posted:

Have I got the thing for you!

I think the Ninja Turtles already did that with a washing machine and boxing gloves like 20 years ago.

Also I know it's a long shot, but was anybody here on the Rhadi Ferguson teleseminar last night?

Omglosser
Sep 2, 2007

Doing Judo against someone who doesn't know you're doing Judo against them, it might be wasteful to do fakes and combos--you wouldn't really need to. Otherwise I agree with Thoguh.

Omglosser
Sep 2, 2007

Fontoyn posted:

Won my fight/got fight of the night!!!

And goddamn stomach cramps kept me from throwing any decent kicks without incredible gassy pain. Ended up farting like crazy in the ring, could have been an unfair advantage.

And his corner called me a ginger between rounds :(

edit: I'll get the video up later, but thanks for the support guys!

Congrats?

Were they stress farts? If I was fighting someone and he throw a solid kick with a loud "FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT" I would probably lose my concentration laughing.

Omglosser
Sep 2, 2007

themongol posted:

Judo goons! please help!

I started judo 6 months ago with no grappling experience. I'm now feeling stuck and have trouble even though I've got the basic motions of basic techniques down. I'm never quite sure what to do with kuzushi and how to transition from kuzushi to throws. I can throw guys my level around but it's mostly because I'm on the big side in my club, and not because of good technique.

This is frustrating me to no end because I don't mind getting thrown around by the higher belts, but obviously I can't throw them so I'm mostly working my defence against them. But with lower belts it's hard to gauge how much force to use because I'm bigger, and subsequently I don't know if I'm throwing them because of superior strength or technique.

Any tips for judo beginners would help, thanks!

Are you having trouble during randori, drilling, or both?

If it's randori, then you're probably not getting the kuzushi right, or at least the timing. If you telegraph too much your opponent can easily drop down or shift weight or counter.

If you drill throws, like they said above make sure your hips are getting low enough. It is also very important to "know" the throw to completion. That is to say, once you start the throw, have a destination in mind for the person. We were always told to look at the floor or point a finger at the floor once you start a throw. This enables your brain to commit to what you're doing and you're more likely to have success in the throw. edit: For example, in an o-goshi, once they are on your hip, look down at the floor where you want them to land. I don't mean look at the floor as soon as you get grips.

I'm not high level myself but these are things that have helped me a lot since I started; with absolutely no experience in anything, even sports.

Omglosser
Sep 2, 2007

Is rubbing your forearm across the bridge of someone's nose to get a RNC considered a fishhook to you lot?

Omglosser
Sep 2, 2007

themongol posted:

Drilling is ok. I have fairly good coordination as I kick boxed for a few years, but randori is a totally different matter. I think it's really my kuzushi and timing that's off. Any tips on how to improve that?

Practice a lot, I suppose. Also try to think of and utilize strategies and see which ones work for you. Watch YouTube videos of judo and try to implement something you pick up from there. Or just talk with higher belts and ask for tips, I'm sure they'd just love to deluge some knowledge to you. Unless they're pricks.

Omglosser
Sep 2, 2007

Winkle-Daddy posted:

I too have heard of this, and at least three of the instructors have gone through the live blade test. I look forward to observing this someday if the practice is not discontinued by then. I believe all of our level 5/black belt tests are done in California; I think KMW requires a certain number of black belts to observe the test in order to be able to hold one. I'm not 100% sure on this and I may just be thinking of the KMW instructor certification.

On a personal aside, my old Aikido school was one of the only ones I had ever heard of that did their black belt tests with live blade tanto and katana.

There's no way they go live blade at 100% effort. Someone will ALWAYS get cut. Always.

Omglosser
Sep 2, 2007

I am actually curious about that...I mean, even if the defending person is HIGHLY skilled, if the attacker is anywhere near their level, the defender will most likely get cut every time. Maybe not severely, but still cut. Else the attacker will. I'm not trying to poo poo on your stuff or anything I was just pointing that out. Knives are loving scary.

Omglosser
Sep 2, 2007

If I couldn't run I would just have to dedicate everything in my power to disabling that arm or getting the knife away. I like that video NovemberMike posted, if someone is really wanting to gently caress your world up and they have a knife, they probably are going to go all primal and strike like that.

This site has some things to think about when it comes to knives..
http://mainemartialarts.com/self-defense/why-a-knife-is-more-dangerous-than-a-gun/

Then again, according to this guy..
http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?t=32183

I can't find the last site I wanted to share, but they did a study with something like 50 police officers and had them try to draw their gun on an attacker with a knife at something like 20 ft away...1 of the 50 trained police officers was able to get off a shot at the attacker before, the rest got slashed up. Figuratively, of course, it was a mock attack. But those are sad odds, especially considering they were facing the attacker and knew what was coming and what they had to do.
Although I have a feeling most of you are familiar with this...

e: If you want to have your day ruined, you can watch a guy killing and maiming a bunch of police officers with a knife in Nicaragua here:
:nms::nms:

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh44oh9wTL1t11XJKD

:nms::nms:
I really don't recommend watching it.

Omglosser fucked around with this message at 02:11 on Sep 17, 2011

Omglosser
Sep 2, 2007

KingColliwog posted:

Yeah, I think that following that "study" they now consider a guy with a knife as a "lethal threat" that warrants shooting him in the face as soon as he is like 30 (really not sure of the number, but it's pretty far away) away from the cops.

Right making stuff like this totally cool.

Omglosser
Sep 2, 2007

Bohemian Nights posted:

If you wanna see how dead you'd be in a knife fight, take off your shirt, give your friend a magic marker and tell him to assault you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJGyxBgf0Is :black101: Keepin' it real.

Omglosser
Sep 2, 2007

Xguard86 posted:

I'm not sure I agree with his 1 cut and you're totally useless thing. I sliced my arm climbing a fence drunk and walked home, half assed cleaned my arm and wrapped it in a towel. The next day the towel was soaked in blood, plus I ruined my pants and shirt with the dripping blood during the walk, and I have a scar about an inch and a half wide on my arm now. In retrospect I should have gotten stitches but by the time I realized how bad it was, the time window was closed. It took like a loving month to close and another month before it was totally healed.

I also knew two canadian rodeo riders who were attacked by a pair of mexicans with a knife. They had some terrifying scars and it was apparently a nearly lethal thing, but they both said they were pretty much fully functional until after everything was over and they were left bleeding, at which time they collapsed and were lucky someone called 911.

Maybe the booze helped, or the fact that I wasn't fighting for my life, but I honestly didn't realized it was more than a scratch until the horror show the next morning.

I agree with you that after 1 cut you're not going to be useless, but I think his point is more that if someone is actively fileting you, no cuts (by running) is better than one cut IF you manage to win the fight.
Plus, I could be way wrong on this but I don't feel like looking it up but I believe under certain conditions if you get cut really bad your body can swell around that area, temporarily negating the blood loss.

origami posted:

I put too much balm on and had to hop in the shower to get it off
Former instructor: "Ah, you use Tiger Balm, good stuff." walks away, then stops, "Make sure you wash your hands before using the bathroom." cringes then walks away

Omglosser
Sep 2, 2007

02-6611-0142-1 posted:

I get where you're coming from, but I think he's talking about about something where there are different variations for different purposes. The judo scarf hold is better than the BJJ scarf hold if you want to pin somebody in place, and it's harder to escape from, but the BJJ scarf hold is better if you want to submit somebody. Rolling BJJ breakfalls keep you more mobile but a Judo breakfall takes a lot more impact out of a throw, that kinda thing. I'm awful at Judo so I could have details wrong, but you get the idea.

I wasn't aware that there were two different ways to breakfall..I was always taught by every instructor the same way.

Omglosser
Sep 2, 2007

Office Sheep posted:

Speaking of breakfalls what is the verdict on throws that don't allow uki to have an arm to breakfall? Throws like in this video. This is the only video I found remotely similar to what I'm talking about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoqoIwe4QB4&feature=player_detailpage#t=277s

I've never done this particular throw but I have been been catching people in a grip where both of their arms are tied up like this and throwing people from it.

You suck it up and take the fall? I really don't know what else to say. I let my girlfriend ippon me onto the hard ground and my arm didn't really help THAT much, anyway.
A class I quit going to used to make us gently throw one another and do breakfalls onto a 4" mat. It was really annoying. "Remember to breakfall!" I was just like "for what? He's setting me down like a baby." I even jumped up and did a straight backfall onto the normal floor to proof my point but having the wind knocked out of me didn't help my cause much.

Omglosser
Sep 2, 2007

I understand all that about muscle memory and the importance of practicing diligently but by that point I had already fallen thousands of times and I could feel whilst being thrown whether or not I needed to breakfall based on the speed and intensity of the throw. In other words, in randori I was breakfalling without thinking about it, but in practice a lot of times I felt I didn't need to. It was also frustrating because I felt like I was being babied for no reason. I would get extremely painful submissions put on me repeatedly for demonstration and never complain, but if I were to be thrown in any way besides being set down like a baby it was all "omigosh are you okay?!" I was probably just arrogant, though, being experienced in judo in a non-judo class.

Omglosser
Sep 2, 2007

Xguard86 posted:

I think a lot of this diet stuff is personal. I have eaten almost everything before bjj and can count on 1 hand the number of times my stomach has hurt, and I've never thrown up training.

Also if I'm not mistaken, nausea and/or vomiting can be caused by electrolyte/water loss, not necessarily what you ate or when you ate beforehand. I've gotten nauseated several times when I was doing MMA, doing an intense 90 minute workout of hundreds of pushups, running, situps, footwork drills, and all kinds of crap, then seamlessly transitioning to 100 round kicks on the pads. Never thrown up, I usually just drank an 8-10 oz amalgamation of gatorade and water and sat down for 5 minutes and I was able to get back into it just fine.

Also, when I could, I would eat a hearty whole wheat PB&J (natural PB and low sugar J) and 16 oz of water 1 hour before training and I would usually be fine, keeping a gator juice on hand during the workout.

Obviously though eating a steak and potato 20 min before an intense workout and it's probably going to come back up.

Omglosser
Sep 2, 2007

Arrgytehpirate posted:

I'm thinking about taking up Siliat/Kali/Escrima for fun. I discovered it from youtube videos and it looks like really fun, even if the real world applications are less then say, BJJ since I'm not always going to be carrying a giant stick or knife around.

Do any of you have in the arts I listed, or in any kind of edged weapon martial arts?

I did some of that jazz for a little over a year. It's a lot of fun! It really improves your motor skills and coordination, having to use both hands for drilling and such. It is very hard for most beginners to get comfortable using sticks, even those experienced in martial arts.

Also, from what my instructor told me, we only use sticks because it gives the aura of "safety" to westerners. It's actually meant to be a blade art, be it a machete or pocketknife; for a number of obvious reasons it was frowned upon teaching people aggressive knife fighting. So it became stick self-defense or some crap. Plus it prevents dying during training and that kind of thing.

Have you found any schools in your area?

Omglosser
Sep 2, 2007

Arrgytehpirate posted:

That's good to know, I assumed sticks because they were easy to find in a pinch. I searched for about anhour last night and found these two schools.

http://www.sundasilat.com/Sundasilat/HOME.html
http://protectyourselfacademy.com/

What do you think of them?

Well if you're looking for just FUN I'd say either one would be okay, especially the first one...I mean a spry little Filipino man submitting you with an eye poke with his toe looks like fun http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpmiMGBnaDE

Honestly though it's hard to say much from looking at either website, a lot of the stuff they're doing seems familiar to me. In my personal opinion, a lot of the stuff taught in FMA wouldn't be very effective in real-world applications, especially knife-disarms, but it is fun to learn and do overall. Although the one thing that sucked, which seems like might be true here as well, is frequent long-winded technical explanations of techniques which means a lot of student standing around time. That part is NOT fun. Sometimes I wonder if the Filipino people who brought it over just wanted to mess with the white people.

I'd advise just contacting either school and just trying both out and see how they feel to you.

Omglosser
Sep 2, 2007

Bangkero posted:

The slipping and footwork I learned in FMA has helped me a lot when I spar in boxing. Also, as mentioned, the skill required to move both hands independently from one another really improves your hand-eye coordination. Whether or not I'm ever going to beat the poo poo out of someone with a stick or stab someone with a knife is questionable but the sparring is super fun (which really helps with my agility).

I've been out of FMA for a while now and I forgot all about how effective the 2-step footwork is. Plus moving empty handed becomes a lot easier after using the stick. And the empty hand drills we did really made my close-range hand to hand reaction time crazy fast.

Omglosser
Sep 2, 2007

Ligur posted:

When the bus driver (who never had time to even raise a hand) finally fell on his knees the younger one roundhoused him full in the face, because of which the driver fell into a deep coma and almost died of brain hemorrhage and swelling. The bus driver probably has to spend the rest of his life in a care unit away from his family.

Call me a bleeding heart pansy or whatever, but reading stuff like that makes me want to cry and makes me want to hurt those two guys very badly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Omglosser
Sep 2, 2007

Lyoto Machida was pretty hard for people to deal with too.

Also if that had gone to Round 5 Rampage probably would've pulled it off.

Omglosser fucked around with this message at 05:47 on Oct 12, 2011

• Locked thread