Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pres
Dec 20, 2005

ever since I could remember I been poppin' mah collar
X-post from old thread.

I've got a new tattoo that's 4 days old, Can I roll tonight?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pres
Dec 20, 2005

niethan posted:

Would be better not to, but if it's on your arm and exposed the least you should do is cover it up. I cut the bottom off a sock and put it over mine when it was fresh.

Okay cool, It's doing that horrible peeling bit now, I'll get some tubing bandage and put that over and not spar.

On another note, Chico Mendez has just taken over my Gym and I've got a 4 hour Seminar with him and 4 other black belts in Cheltenham for £10. Bargin

Pres
Dec 20, 2005

I got my first coloured belt in Jiu Jitsu the other week, on my way to black!

• Locked thread