Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

canyonero
Aug 3, 2006
Most modern router firmware supports DynDNS natively. And DD-WRT has for a long time as well. Your account won't get deleted and you won't get warning emails if you setup your router with your DynDNS info.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canyonero
Aug 3, 2006
Does Sickbeard have nzb.su as a Search Provider now? I know I'm running an older version, but I didn't think that had been added yet.

canyonero
Aug 3, 2006
Yeah SB will add nfo files and rename TV shows just fine. I wind up putting them in the correct folder with the TV SHOW - Season#Episode# naming scheme, tell SB to rescan files and then rename files and they are good to go.

canyonero
Aug 3, 2006

Corbet posted:

Is there any way to make anything snatched by CouchPotato to automatically choose the "movies" category in sabnzbd+?

edit: Or can I just keep the default category/folder and CouchPotato is smart enough to know snatched files vs. others downloaded in sabnzbd?

This option is in CouchPotato. Settings > NZBs/Torrents at the bottom as Category.

canyonero
Aug 3, 2006
I was having that issue with lots of shows before I upgraded to 499. Are you on the most recent release of Sick Beard?

canyonero
Aug 3, 2006
I recently switched ISPs, and my new one seems to be throttling port 563. I turned off SSL in SABnzbd and set the port to 119, and my speeds immediately went up (from < 1 MB/s to 9 MB/s). Is there any real security risk keeping SSL off? If so, do I have any other options?

Edit: Looks like I spoke to soon. Downloads occurring now are back to < 1 MB/s. Maybe they're doing traffic shaping during more peak times? I'll just mention that Speedtest.net gives me 60 mbit or higher, but that may not mean anything.

canyonero fucked around with this message at 22:12 on Feb 7, 2016

canyonero
Aug 3, 2006
.in seems to be a complete port of .org and includes the inline image previews.

canyonero
Aug 3, 2006
What are you planning to use to "let people request stuff to auto-add to Plex"? I've heard of Ombi, but haven't really had time to try it out yet. Wasn't sure if there were other things out there doing the same thing.

canyonero
Aug 3, 2006
One of the best things about Omni for my use case is that it’ll let you specify different directories based on the requester. That way my friends’ awful TV shows don’t end up on my library, but a separate one I have setup for them.

canyonero
Aug 3, 2006
I just checked a few movies and in all of them, Properties > Details > Name matched the file name, and no other fields had any relevant information. Are you sure this information is generated by the group posting the ISO?

canyonero
Aug 3, 2006
I setup Notifiarr to sync TRaSH guides to both Sonarr and Radarr and it’s been helpful with preferred formats, groups, sizes, etc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canyonero
Aug 3, 2006
Last I looked into it, RD/Streamio/TorrentIO doesn't work well with the AppleTV, and I like that hardware and interface.