Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Just wear the fucking mask, Bob

I don't care how many people I probably infected with COVID-19 while refusing to wear a mask, my comfort is far more important than the health and safety of everyone around me!

Sly Pistachio posted:

You can't get DSLExtreme? They're supposed to be available wherever AT&T is available.

What's the 'dry loop' or whatever charge on top the $19.95/month for the 6 meg plan?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Just wear the fucking mask, Bob

I don't care how many people I probably infected with COVID-19 while refusing to wear a mask, my comfort is far more important than the health and safety of everyone around me!

BotchedLobotomy posted:

Dry loop is when you just buy a direct line for DSL and don't get a phone line. ATT and verizon etc have started selling them now too, so its not a creepy scam or anything from DSLextreme. I've found its usually a dollar or two cheaper with a dry loop since there's no city/state taxes on it, good if you never planned to use phone service from the start.

My AT&T DSL has always been the only thing on my bill, I don't need no stinking land-line. I just wondered if you only paid $19.95 a month or if you had to pay additional fees. I was with another provider before and the service was $29.95 but I had to pay extra because I didn't have a phone line or something, so I just went back to AT&T since they actually have employees answering the phone.

The previous place was just some shady local reseller.

Their website:

http://www.starnetwireless.net/

LOOK AT IT