Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

One Arm Manny
May 17, 2008
I struggled with the directions to install as a Windows service for a bit.

It says:

quote:

SABnzbd-service.exe -f <path> install

The directions could be a little more clear that <path> is the path to your sickbeard.ini file. I signed up for the wiki to edit this myself, but don't seem to have the ability... Other than a little trouble getting it going the service seems to be working great!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

One Arm Manny
May 17, 2008

mrmcd posted:

... double episodes...

You want to look into naming schemes for files that contain multiple episodes. Naming the first file s01e01e02 and going on normally from there should work in both xbmc abd sickbeard IIRC.

One Arm Manny
May 17, 2008

tronester posted:

I tried this with no luck, set it to 64.

I also tried getting a blocknews account. Same issue, I guess they somehow dmcaed all 10 versions on blocknews as well.

Any other suggestions to try?

Tweaknews has a 10 GB or 10 day trial. It might be worth giving them a try. I was able to get some stuff that was missing on Astraweb and Blocknews recently. I went ahead and bought a 100 GB block from them after that for backup.