Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inovius
Apr 7, 2010
Anyone looking for a cheap block plan Newsgroup Direct (Highwinds reseller) has a special going today only for 1TB Block for $50. Seems like a pretty good deal.

http://www.newsgroupdirect.com

50 connections, 997 day retention, SSL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inovius
Apr 7, 2010

brc64 posted:

I had a weird issue the other day downloading something. The download failed, saying there weren't enough blocks to repair. I don't really know why, but I decided to try re-downloading it (same exact NZB), and on the second attempt it downloaded fine. The only difference was that I didn't apply a custom category to it this time.

The category thing wouldn't have made a difference, would it? I can't see that it would... would this just be a case of Astraweb being lovely again? And along those lines, is there any way to make SABnzbd re-download just the PARs or something?

I've had that same issue with Astraweb this week with some stuff downloading and missing so many blocks that even with PAR's I couldn't repair. I just finished my download block last night so I grabbed a 200GB block from blocknews to try out for now.