Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

neosloth
Sep 5, 2013

Professional Procrastinator
Im not sure what changed but sonarr recently started to fail every import from sabnzbd with a "permissions denied" error. This is just a regular windows account and sabnzbd is dumping the files to the user download folder. Pretty stumped as I cant find a thread with a fix, just the good old "nevermind I fixed it" forum threads. Anyone see this before?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neosloth
Sep 5, 2013

Professional Procrastinator

neosloth posted:

Im not sure what changed but sonarr recently started to fail every import from sabnzbd with a "permissions denied" error. This is just a regular windows account and sabnzbd is dumping the files to the user download folder. Pretty stumped as I cant find a thread with a fix, just the good old "nevermind I fixed it" forum threads. Anyone see this before?

norp posted:

I had that earlier this month but it was because I rebuilt my freebsd system and the root folder for tv/movies had some old group permissions on them from sickbeard/couchpotato days that didn't get tidied up.

The issue was in fact unix permissions just like everyone online would suggest, but the sonarr logs showed the wrong file in the logs. It said permission denied on the source directory, which was fine. But it was the destination that had perm issues