Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EC
Jul 10, 2001

The Legend

Taima posted:

Er sorry was this for me?

It's basically just all media, which you can stream or locally download at any quality including full remux, for $3 a month, and almost no setup time or maintenance required. Nothing more or less.

I've been trying to effectively address this for like 5 minutes and frankly I give up. Either you're trolling, don't understand the capabilities of the system, or entirely lack a basic sense of human empathy that would allow you to understand why this would be powerful and good for most people. I hope for your sake it's not the latter, but wish you the best regardless.

What the gently caress dude I just said I didn't really get the point if you already have a usenet setup, but thanks for questioning my empathy or whatever. But please, continue to post like some loving weirdo who just found the internet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EC
Jul 10, 2001

The Legend

prom candy posted:

When was SAB released? I feel like I've been using it for over a decade.

Pretty sure I was using it back in 04 which seems insane to me