Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Secx
Mar 1, 2003

Hippopotamus retardus
Is the retention on Newsdemon really that bad or do they delete posts due to DMCA notices?

I'm trying to download two nzbs. One 100 days old, the other 200 days old. Both fail because the post is no longer on the server. I tried with both SABnzbd and Newsbin. Tried the .nzb from nzbmatrix.com and nzbs.org

Recent posts are fine though.

Secx fucked around with this message at 17:48 on Jun 11, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Secx
Mar 1, 2003

Hippopotamus retardus
Does anyone use MediaDog for Android? I can get it to connect to sabnzbd and SickBeard, but CouchPotato is empty when it connects.

Running latest version of everything.