Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lilbean
Oct 2, 2003

Why do you care if the database gets ported over? Can't you just tell it to scan the media directories and rebuild the index of shows?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lilbean
Oct 2, 2003

smackfu posted:

How safe are SickBeard updates? I'm getting prompted to upgrade but I can't find any change history and the version I have now is stable enough.
If you click "new version available" it'll show you commit comments for the upgrade. I pretty much have been upgrading every time it says there's an update for a few months and haven't had an issue yet.

lilbean
Oct 2, 2003

Nichers posted:

I rarely used nzbmatrix because of the required donation (to make it worthwhile), when nzb.su was free and seemed to work so well. Now that nzb.su is requiring a donation to grab more than 20 things per day (which I would only actually need to do once or twice per month), do people have a preferred site that costs money? Or is there a new, preferred free site for people stuck without a nzbs.org account?
NZBMatrix is totally worth the donation.

lilbean
Oct 2, 2003

inpheaux posted:

That's debatable. NZBMatrix is still wholly dependent on users uploading nzbs from other indexers, which is pretty lame. They also still enjoy posting giant nzbs consisting of hundreds of gigs worth of files, which can cause weirdness in SABnzbd for some users.
Weird, haven't had any issue with that. My Sickbeard install shows about half of the NZB snatches coming from NZBMatrix and the other half from nzb.su and I haven't had any real problems with either in the last few months.

Anyways I find it was was worth the :10bux:.