Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PlasticSpoon
Apr 2, 2004
I'm trying to use a feature I haven't used before, and I am not sure how to set it up.

I want nzb's with a certain label in the file name to go to a separate directory, not a folder within the main downloads folder, but a separate drive altogether. Is there any way to set that up, and possibly have it use a TEMP directory in the different drive too?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PlasticSpoon
Apr 2, 2004
I seem to be having a problem getting certain NZBs from the search providers, some shows don't show up hours after they are available on Usenet, and I'm running all the search providers that Sickbeard comes with. This wasn't a problem until recently, and I checked my logs and there are no errors when it does download an nzb.

Is there a new provider everyone is using? Or is there any way to explain this.

PlasticSpoon
Apr 2, 2004
I'm having a problem with sickbeard, certain shows it just won't grab automatically. If I go to the episode that I know aired the night before and click search, it will find it. This only happens with certain shows, but it is not an issue of the nzb not being available, as I see it up on feeds within minutes of airing.

Also, what is the latest version? The download link on the page just brings up a google codes error, and I've had the same version for almost a year now. alpha build 461.