Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Your original download doesn't contain an nzb file that extracts to a folder you are monitoring for nzb files does it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

You'd be better off making the SSD a general cache drive and then having whatever platform you're running handle moving the stale data onto the spinning disks.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Why is your home page not set to some insane tifosi conspiracy blog

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

There was a limited amount of total capacity available on cable TV networks for broadband and the providers decided to focus on download speeds to advertise big numbers, and it’s sort of stuck. New fibre providers tend to go symmetric to give them a bit of a USP.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Yeah, there's no point endlessly trying to send diffs of someone's .ost file up to the backup target constantly

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Is there an idiots guide to the RSS thing? I think currently my *arrs are just set up with the things I want in and they do searches through the API a few times a day.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

System > Backup inside the various *arrs

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Yup, if one day a bunch of tracks went missing out your Spotify or whatever playlist because Sony wanted to run their own streaming service and didn't renew the licensing you'd collapse the value of all the providers overnight.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

SAB is Python so maybe one is better multithreaded and one just likes big cores, that's all a guess though.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

I use it but all interaction is done from the *arrs via API so I never have to really "use" it.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

I'm pretty sure I was using it in '07

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Sometimes it's a lot of text though so an application that helps present it in a more user friendly way is appreciated