Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Factor Mystic
Mar 20, 2006

Baby's First Post-Apocalyptic Fiction
At least newzbin editors put the show name in the nzb (or used a tool), so sabnzbd could parse it out and I'd have nicely named television folders. Not so on nzbs.org :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Factor Mystic
Mar 20, 2006

Vykk.Draygo posted:

As nice as Newzbin was way back when, I don't know if I could justify 50 cents per week when I can already get almost everything from NZBs.org and NZBMatrix (and everything else from Binsearch).

I get nicely named TV folders from nzbs.org, just not from NZBMatrix.

Well... Yes, sabnzbd parses the general structure correctly, but the nzbs.org nzb's are missing the episode name, which my tv processing setup in sabnzbd uses... apparently causing the file to not be renamed. And even if it was, it'd still be missing the episode name.

I just miss the newzbin glory days when I didn't have to manually rename everything :(

Factor Mystic
Mar 20, 2006

I dont want to mess around with running YET ANOTHER background program for this specific task, basically. I guess if it works I'll have to weigh that versus my annoyance.