Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Resdfru posted:

It's an annoying problem for British TV shows especially for me cause they love their Christmas specials

Yeah that was the main thing going through my brain when I was posting, as I was putting together a Christmas episode collection in Plex this year when I realized tons of my shows that were ‘complete’ from a season pack POV were missing a ton of episodes. Easily missed by groups doing DVD rips and the like because they’re not always among the regular episodes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

I switched to nzbget when SAB went dark on updates years ago and I was building a new rig, and have never bothered to change back. Heck I’m not even on the absolute latest version, it bugs me every so often to go to the final point release. Zero issues with obfuscated files or anything else and I like the client I use on my iPhone for it.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

I happened to glance the Total Grabs count on my indexer and saw it was at 42069, and assumed the function must be broken and they just used a gag internet number, but an hour later it increased. This even tops the day the car odometer hit 80085. I think I’ve noticed that number about 5 times ever as I’m never in the profile page.

That is all.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

It replaced one of my favorite features with one I have to learn from scratch it seems, so there’s that.

(The one where you can apply values to things in file names ie .AMZN. Is ranked higher than .HULU. etc. it still seems to work from what I can tell, but all the labeling is completely wrong and I’m afraid to touch anything yet).

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

I still just run Newshosting without a block account, and it's super rare that I have failures except things that age out (high 3000 days). A huge amount of the stuff I download is obfuscated/passworded which probably helps, but haven't felt I've needed to add on to my provider in a long time.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

wolrah posted:

AFAIK the big one that does this is one of the "don't mention our name in public or we'll ban you" ones.

I had to laugh when I found out you weren’t supposed to talk about OMG. It’s like, you decided that a bit late guys, you’re not one of the hidden sites that implemented that from the word go (and generally stay off people’s publicly discussed lists because of that).

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

I love the fact my little Nook from years ago still works great for that kinda thing. Just connect it via USB and drag the epubs over, all I need.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

I just got an alert on my iPhone that the password I used on nzbgeek.info has appeared in a data leak. I don’t know if this means specifically that nzbgeek had a leak or just that this particular password (unique to my accounts, but not particularly long so undoubtedly someone out there had it for something) has turned up in a list, but just a heads up in case it’s the former.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

I’ll keep using nzbget purely because I really like the iPhone app I use for it (NZBClient)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

lordfrikk posted:

LunaSea is available for iOS and Android, and it also does Sonarr/Radarr etc. but I don't know how good is NZBClient.

I have LunaSea too, but I use that more for setting things up with Sonarr and Radarr. Nzbclient is just my goto search and grab on a whim app.