Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NecessaryEvil
Aug 10, 2006
Professional Slacker
This seems like as good a place to put this as any.

I'm running into issues at one of my clients where I'm unable to add permissions to shared (Public) contacts and calendars. I create the user, and the name simply does not show up. I had one finally show up after an hour, another after a week, and two other that haven't shown up as available names in the two weeks since I've created them. There has been no change in our process of adding them, it just went wonky a month ago or so.

Server is a 2008 R2, Exchange 2010, for whatever its worth. End users are generally on Office 2007, with a 2010 here and there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NecessaryEvil
Aug 10, 2006
Professional Slacker
Is there a way to export rules from one user to multiple?

i.e. We have a series of emails that come in to notify us about issues at multiple locations.

I have a rule set up to sort things as "from x user, with y in subject, move to z folder"

Since I have about 2 dozen of those rules, and want to copy them to a half dozen other people, I'd like to avoid the busy work of rebuilding them manually.