Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prent
Sep 18, 2003

The.

Morganus_Starr posted:

I've got Exchange 2010 SP1 running in /hosted (multi-tenant) mode. Is it possible to set up a journal rule to journal all mail to/from one of my organizations to a journal mailbox INSIDE that same organization?

Nope. Microsoft says it won't work... and it doesn't!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prent
Sep 18, 2003

The.

BaconBeast posted:

Dose anyone have any ideas?
You can't set all properties with New-MailContact. You have to use New-MailContact to create it and then Set-MailContact to set the rest.

Prent
Sep 18, 2003

The.

Thanks Ants posted:

This is Exchange Online which as far as I can tell doesn't have that feature

There's a table on this page which shows the default Roles in each Role Group: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/exchange/permissions-exo/permissions-exo?source=recommendations#role-groups