Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
Arrow is good name. Arrow is a good dog.

Good dog, best friend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
The only music I can ever remember from the Spider-Man movies is that loving Nickelback song that sounds like they only pressed the record button halfway through.

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
This was also after he'd been bludgeoned into coma by a bird boy with a baseball bat, so I supposed he could use brain damage as an excuse.

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
Frank is part of Fury's Avengers team who are going around doing black ops separate from the official Ultimates group and at the time both teams think someone on other team is a traitor selling secrets to foreign powers so they gotta fight.

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
I'd have thought Ambush Bug would be a better fit for that moveset.

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
Pretty sure that's allowed if you're a god.

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.

OK but where do his pants come from

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
They should just use saran wrap like they do in The Naked Gun.

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
If we hadn't had Laura as Wolverine we might not have gotten Gabby as Honey-Badger and that's not a world I want to live in.

Or Jonathan the actual wolverine.

Gnome de plume fucked around with this message at 03:51 on Dec 2, 2019

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
It's super cool that Black Adam would beat up wizard to make a little girl happy but also I'm pretty sure Santa exists in the DCU.

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
Yeah ok but he's still super loving doomed right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.

Jiro posted:

Goddamn the Wizard Shazam is a massive piece of poo poo.

at least other versions of the wizard had the excuse of "I'm desperate/out of options and time and about to fade out of existence/be crushed by this giant slab hanging above my chair"