Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

That Ignorant Sap posted:

Image 3 linked for super spoilers
Image 4 linked for super spoilers
Image 5 linked for super spoilers
The 2nd to last panel on that 2nd page is the one that gets me, where she tells 1 who he really is. If you haven't read the series, I HIGHLY suggest you look into it. I thought I remember reading somewhere a film was in the works, but it's been awhile and I never saw it repeated anywhere...

Oh man, for me it's the second panel on that same page. "Oh, I'm so sorry." Jesus Christ. I'm not normally the type to get teary-eyed at a comic book, but We3 positively destroys me every. time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

Quantum of Phallus posted:

I gave up on Marvel when Colossus died after injecting himself with some virus in X-Men about 7 years ago. He came back about five issues later.

Bahahahaha, yeah that's not at all what happened.