Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FredMSloniker
Jan 2, 2008

Why, yes, I do like Kirby games.

Rhyno posted:

Fine, let him kill some terminal cancer patient.

And that would solve the problem of an innocent soul being trapped in, and essentially digested by, the wendigo how? That's what's so horrible about the story: there really is no solution to the problem.

Quick, someone find something inspiring!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FredMSloniker
Jan 2, 2008

Uthor posted:

(thumbnailed because they're a little bit bigger than I normally upload 'cause of the cursive handwriting)

Sandman #28

I'm not quite sure I follow the logic of 'that makes it worse'. I mean, I have a guess, but I'm not sure if it's what Gaiman intended.

FredMSloniker
Jan 2, 2008

Fried Chicken posted:

http://imgur.com/gallery/tV19B

gallery of images about Mr Fantastic and a guy dying from cancer

Everyone else is getting teary-eyed about Reed keeping his promise to sit with a dying man. I'm wondering if him ignoring Susan's call led to others dying. I may be too cynical.

FredMSloniker
Jan 2, 2008

rocknrollsisyphus posted:

This is from Superman Earth One. I don't think any additional context is needed.

So does she or doesn't she know he's Superman? I'm confused by the dialogue.

FredMSloniker
Jan 2, 2008

The panels may be super serious, but I admit the thought of Korean bootleg X-Men makes me giggle. :v: Also, what's the deal with Cap's head on the last page? He looks like Captain Caveman America.