Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Professor Wayne
Aug 27, 2008

So, Harvey, what became of the giant penny?

They actually let him keep it.

DarkCrawler posted:

Professor X tries to negotiate with Galactus to save the Skrull homeworld. It ends as expected...

http://i.imgur.com/3tb0G.jpg

:(
Poor choice of words from Colossus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Wayne
Aug 27, 2008

I like how that's a comic for a game where Harley Quinn will be able to punch Superman in the face and hurt him. After that panel, I guess they will have to try to explain why.

Professor Wayne
Aug 27, 2008

Either I'm missing some context or someone hosed up. Who is saying "hey" in that second panel? Luke Cage is hanging out in the background.

Professor Wayne
Aug 27, 2008

Yeah, he's got a bit of this going on...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwn8l_AEAe4

Professor Wayne
Aug 27, 2008

I think people would be way more forgiving of it if it was drawn just like the Hanna Barbara version.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Wayne
Aug 27, 2008

One Piece is the pirate anime