Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Trivial Fursuit
Dec 18, 2009

Saoshyant posted:

Man, Y the Last Man was so good, more than it had any right to be.

BKV's next big story, Ex-Machina, was a different beast, but it's also pretty dear to me. Jesus, that final issue. I had never seen an ending that could change so much the way I regarded a character that we had been following for years. It was the most rage-inducing thing ever, and it was brilliant all at the same time.

Yeah. I hate the end of Ex Machina with a passion - not because it was bad, but because it was so goddamn good, if that makes any sense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trivial Fursuit
Dec 18, 2009

bobkatt013 posted:

Due to all this intrest in Dredd should I or someone else make a thread?

Yes please, the movie doesn't open here for another few weeks and I'm trying hard to avoid spoilers :(