Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.
This might be better off in a cool art thread, but I found it emotional too so here we go. Old Man Logan 13.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

SonicRulez posted:

I always really like super-mundanity. As a little kid that's always what I thought I'd do if I got super powers. Use super speed to deliver pizzas or something.

I don't know why Ratcatchers I and II were criminals when they could instead be the most successful exterminators in the world.

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

From this week's Nightwing (#87) which I would highly recommend especially if you like puppies.

I'm a sucker for animal stuff, but drat this tugged some heartstrings.

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

From today's Iron Man #19:

For context, Tony has been going through some poo poo lately and is checking himself into rehab after getting addicted to morphine. Space Friends forever!

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

CzarChasm posted:

I think it was in this thread: there was a story about one of the X-men who's power is to be utterly forgotten, and he helps a young mutant who got stuck in the school's security system. Sound familiar?

ForgetMeNot, X-Men Legacy #300.

...wait, what was I talking about?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

MasterBuilder posted:

Is this the make everyone a genius Tony or is it a different Tony?

Same Tony. He was off morphine when he did that, but high on cosmic power.