Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Suleman
Sep 4, 2011
I think he actually managed to at least sort of beat Ben in his first appearance. Granted, the Thing was quite different back then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suleman
Sep 4, 2011
Aren't Poppuppians only supposed to be shapeshifters? How's the kid doing that?

Suleman
Sep 4, 2011
I'm looking for a specific Spider-Man page/panel that I remember really liking years ago. I don't remember the exact issue, but it was in the late 90s or early 2000s. but here's a description:

"After the whole fiasco with the clones, and the return of the Green Goblin, and the loss of his unborn child, Spidey is finally getting back to his roots. As he patrols the city, he stops to harass J. Jonah Jameson one more time. But when he sees Jameson alone at his desk, hours after his employees have gone, still working late into the night, Spidey decides not to play his usual pranks. Instead, he taps on the window, eliciting an angry tirade from Jonah. Spidey then calmly says, "Jonah, it's late. Go home.""

Can someone find the issue and/or the panel for me?

Suleman
Sep 4, 2011

X-O posted:

Spectacular Spider-Man 241

Thanks! I've been looking for this for a while.

Suleman
Sep 4, 2011

Source: New Mutants (2019) #24
They resurrected the original Thunderbird, who iconically died like a chump in his first adventure. His brother's been through a lot.

It's a drat good book!

EDIT: From the same issue:

Rahne's also had a rough time, as she's had to deal with coexisting with her demigod-child's murderer (Guido "former king of hell" Carusela), learning that the child might be alive but can't be located, and being manipulated by The Shadow King. Also, she and Dani are soulmates though their relationship status is ambiguous.

Suleman fucked around with this message at 20:59 on Feb 13, 2022

Suleman
Sep 4, 2011

Matt's best friend Foggy Nelson is going through chemo and Matt wants to be there for him.
As someone who has struggled with sensory issues, this hits surprisingly hard.
Source: Daredevil (2011) #28

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suleman
Sep 4, 2011

It's nice to see Reed and Sue being a functional couple with a deep relationship and part of a big happy family.
Source: Fantastic Four (2022) #17