Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin
Wonder Woman should go back to her roots and yell about how much she loves to be tied up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin
Have people gotten shot for taking down the American flag? I feel like that doesn’t exactly happen

thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin

TwoPair posted:

Future State: Superman vs. Imperious Lex #3: In the future, Lex Luthor has taken over a planet and acts as the peoples' benevolent dictator. Through a series of events too complicated to get into, his world's economy just tanked. And now Superman's speaking to representatives from the United Planets on their behalf.

“Nobody deserves mercy. That’s why it’s mercy.” Superman’s been reading his Augustine I see.

(This is a good page)

thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin
That rules

thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin
From Asuperu Kanojo, localized in English as That’s My Atypical Girl. The main characters, who are some form of autistic, visited the female mc’s dad, who abused her and is dying. Read right to left

thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin
Most of the folks I know who read Superman don’t care that Jon kisses boys as much as they think that Jay Nakamura is a bad character

thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin
Superman adopting Billy Batson would take the spotlight off of Jon Kent and DC absolutely would not let that happen

thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin
Yeah that’s really good!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin
Ikoku Nikki (translated as Difficult Country Diary) recently ended. Its last chapter was beautiful and I’d like to post my favorite sequence from it… except it’s 24 pages long. I posted the most important part, but even that’s seven pages. Here’s the full sequence if you’re interested.

The comic is about a girl whose parents die in a car crash so she goes to live with her estranged aunt.