Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dog_Meat
May 19, 2013

DivineCoffeeBinge posted:

Behold the glory that is the original Megatron toy:

E: At least I think it's the original toy; Transformers toy history is mindbogglingly complex

I had a load of these toys as a kid.

They were terrible, terrible toys to play with as robots so I always kept them in their vehicle modes :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dog_Meat
May 19, 2013

Jesus... My cold dead heart...

Dog_Meat
May 19, 2013

OptimusShr posted:

I had to put my cat down at the end of August and this hit me so hard. :(

Same.

We adopted a blind feral streetcat with one eye and gave him a life he would never have had. He learnt to trust and love humans so much.

This comic hit me and my wife REALLY hard in the feels. It's crushingly sad and heartbreakingly, beautifully uplifting at the same time.

Dog_Meat
May 19, 2013

I hate myself for being that guy, but... if he suddenly turns into a vulnerable normal boy on top of Everest shouldn't he be dying of exposure and suffocation?

Dog_Meat
May 19, 2013

Phy posted:

I used to follow the Everest threads

There's not enough oxygen to keep you alive long term, for sure, but it's not like you're going to flop over dead within the space of minutes. Nor from the cold.

Possibly he's also being protected by literal sorcery

You know what? I'll go with whatever the "superman is warm" thing is that lets him fly Lois up in the atmosphere without dying