Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vicissitude
Jan 26, 2004

You ever do the chicken dance at a wake? That really bothers people.
Planetary 15. Elijah Snow does something that has been too long in coming.

Vicissitude fucked around with this message at 12:20 on Nov 30, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vicissitude
Jan 26, 2004

Kalli posted:

Griffin's blood stopped being invisible once he died apparently.

That makes sense, I guess. I'd always assumed it was leaking through the ceiling and dripping down. In hindsight, I suppose they would have shown the wet ceiling and the blood drops. :downs:

Vicissitude
Jan 26, 2004

Skwirl posted:

I'm going to assume since it points out how sad Bruce is and Alfred's the one watching him, it's after.

He also refers to the kid as Master Bruce, so... v:v:v

Vicissitude
Jan 26, 2004

HorseHeadBed posted:

Master in that context just means "young sir", as opposed to "one who rules", if that's what you were getting at.

Well, if it was Thomas, I'm sure he would have just said "son/Bruce". It'd be kind of weird for a father to call his son "Master Bruce". Plus, Alfred has always been calling him Master Bruce.

Vicissitude
Jan 26, 2004

Action Tortoise posted:

Does anyone have that Sandman issue Allred drew about Prez Rickard? There's that bit where he guests on SNL and inspires John Belushi to clean up his act.

I believe it was Prez, the Teenager President who inspired Belushi to clean up. :colbert:

Vicissitude
Jan 26, 2004

Pierson posted:

Speaking as someone who stopped reading Deadpool when he was still a super-whacky fourth wall-breaking comedy jackass (I think the last thing I read even involving him was Agent X) where do I start this whole "Deadpool becomes a cool guy and cool things happen to him" storyline? Because it sounds kickin' rad.

Also check out Cable & Deadpool. Pretty good, though it becomes more or less a Deadpool single title toward the end of the run.

Vicissitude
Jan 26, 2004

Lizard-Hulk looks pretty awesome. Why wasn't he in the army of dinosaurs?

Vicissitude
Jan 26, 2004

Alacron posted:

You know, after debating for a while I decided "gently caress it, I'll post Mooncomix* if I want to"

Backstory, Eyeshield 21 is about a bunch Japanese teens playing high-school football, and they're gearing up for the Autumn Tournament. Yukimitsu is a nerdy guy who's spent his whole life glued to a desk, but ever since he joined the team he's pushed himself harder than any other player. Every time the team practices, he's the first one there and the last one to leave. Despite his efforts, he's a perennial benchwarmer, and has just been told that he's not going to be on the lineup for the tournament.

*Mooncomix means that you read right-to-left in superior Nippon style.

Eyeshield 21, Chapter 90

And then when he finally steps onto the field for the first time... :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vicissitude
Jan 26, 2004

To be fair, it was a big rock.