Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

Lurdiak posted:

I would so read an entire comic about Spider-man becoming an armed militant fighting against a fascist regime in alliance with Nick Fury and Jonah Jameson.

Reign Strikes Back

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

Lurdiak posted:

One of the many reasons the Sam Raimi spider-man movies got Jonah perfectly is this scene:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAfxBXAQCZM

Jonah was in the middle of giving Peter poo poo, and is clearly terrified, but doesn't give him up to Goblin, even though Peter is right there.

Although I will say, Robbie wasn't working at the Bugle yet when Peter started working freelance, therefore this is clearly not canon and furthermore :goonsay:

as terribly as those movies have aged (yes even 2, deal with it), this is forever JJJ for me. What I wouldn't give for a newspaper Spider-Man movie with Simmons as Iron Jonah.

Anyway re: Aunt May, I just want these three words: venomized grey panthers

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

between that and Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man #6, Spidey loves to make nerds cry

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

Infinitum posted:

I've decided it would be slutty Norman Osborn.

:thunk:

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

Archyduchess posted:

I'm curious what about this screams "slutty" to you?

Have you tried image searching "woman in green business suit" lately? Ain't many choices to use, much less actually slutty ones.

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

Skwirl posted:

Is there a What If he's in and doesn't die?

in What If the Venom Symbiote Possessed the Punisher he survives. (It ends with Frank taming the symbiote by sternly telling it to cut the poo poo)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

Billy Batson becomes just another grim trail milestone. "We didn't summit, we had to turn around at Dipshit Kid in a T-Shirt Cave."