Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

My favorite part of the Cap vs. Thanos showdown is when the Surfer misses his chance to grab the Infinity Gauntlet, so Captain America just straight punches Thanos in the face anyway. Sure, Thanos snaps his neck with a backhand just a second later, but Captain America saw that a spacegod was going to kill the universe, so he wanted to at least try to deck him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

That Ignorant Sap posted:

Exiles #45. Just to refresh, the Exiles are a team of heroes from alternate universes who have become "unhinged from time" and must correct errors in other worlds, hoping to repair their own timelines and return to their own realities.
After one such mission, the one who gathered them, the Timebroker, appears before Morph, and informs him the team is moving on to the next mission - without him...

I loved this moment and the worst part about this scene is that both Mimic and Morph (effectively) are dead.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Lurdiak posted:

Well, there was no death scene, so that's easy. Everyone just assumed he died, which in comics is always an incorrect assumption unless you see a bloodied corpse (and even then).

He died, Annihilus revived him, and then it happened again like a million times or whatever.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Mole Man developed his own fighting style similar to bojutsu and is a very skilled, self-taught hand-to-hand fighter. Always has been.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Gavok posted:

Completely agree. A lot of it has to do with Loki's tragic attempts to be a better person and do good, but knowing that he'll never be trusted no matter what he does, especially because he's done some shady stuff for the greater good. The only person who trusts him (other than Volstagg to a degree) is his brother and it must be torture for Loki to come clean and be judged by him.

I thought the other heartbreaking part of this issue was Volstagg being the one to get the tablet PC with the footage of Loki freeing Surtur (I'm assuming that was Mephisto's doing) and seeing Loki lose one of the two people who did trust him.