Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

beta
May 6, 2007
It ends here.
Anyone used a c-mount adapter and a c-mount lens on a m43 body? There seems to a lot of fast lenses to be had for cheap and in the focal length range I have gaps in. Got the the 20mm f/1.7 and the 45-200mm f/4.0-5.6 lenses and I'm looking for a fast prime in the 25-50mm region.

http://us.c-mount.passion.pro/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beta
May 6, 2007
It ends here.
So I got the Fujian 35 mm f1.7 for the GH-1. Kind of liking it for portraits and closeups from the few tests I've shot:

What I wonder, is that can you remap a single button press/scroll wheel/etc. for the manual focus magnification? Now it takes pressing the left arrow and and menu to get to the magnification screen.

beta
May 6, 2007
It ends here.
Anybody here have a combo of/experiences with an off-camera flash, g3 and olympos 75/1.8? Worried about the flash sync speed which apparently maxes out at 1/125. So, any issues shooting hand-held and mix of ambient and flash?

beta
May 6, 2007
It ends here.

Cru Jones posted:

What would the concerns be specific to that lens?

No stabilisation in lens. Worried about shaken photos when having to keep the shutter speed that low and not having the flash completely freeze movement.