Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ThisQuietReverie
Jul 22, 2004

I am not as I was.
Hello there, dedicated ISO dial.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThisQuietReverie
Jul 22, 2004

I am not as I was.

Kylaer posted:

Not sure if these questions really belong in this thread or not, but it seems like the most suitable choice. I bought a Fuji X10 a little while ago, and I've been very happy with it. I actually don't use the settings at all; I leave it on EXR mode and I love the fact that it chooses the right ISO and everything. It even switches to macro when I get close to something. The manual zoom is also very functional.

What I'm curious about is whether there is a camera that could be considered a direct upgrade in terms of the features I like. I want better images and especially faster shutter speed, so I'm guessing a larger sensor is needed, but I don't want to monkey with settings. Something like the X-T1 looks like it takes good images, but if it needs a lot of adjusting of all those dials, I'm not interested. I want to point and shoot but with better quality results, in short. Price isn't a huge concern, I know this gear is expensive.

Also, the X10 fits in a cargo-pants pocket, which I want a replacement to do if at all possible.

You will enjoy your new Sony RX100.

ThisQuietReverie
Jul 22, 2004

I am not as I was.

poopinmymouth posted:

Has anywhere suggested the ship date of the TCL-x100? (the 50mm conversion lens for the X100)

I thought there was talk of April/May when it was first leaked.