Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EAThief
Aug 28, 2006

I swear it's not what you think

My brother got the Island of Blood the other day and I think I'm going to end up starting either Tomb Kings, Beastmen or Ogres (can't decide, they are all pro). I know the Ogre battalion is a good deal; how good are the Tomb Kings and Beastman battalions for starting an army?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EAThief
Aug 28, 2006

Is this kind of a bad time to start a Warhammer army? It looks like it's gonna be pretty much impossible to get any metal models that aren't hanging out on a shelf in a store somewhere and most of the ones I can order from GWs site have ship times in the realm of 7-8 weeks.

EAThief
Aug 28, 2006

Welp looks like I dodged a bullet here, back to not buying GW stuff ever again~

EAThief
Aug 28, 2006

Zark the Damned posted:

Maybe they'll get that option when TK gets redone. They have one of the oldest hardback books so it can't be long away, right?

:(

I noticed about a week ago that the TK book was out of stock on the GW store and today it's not even listed, so that' s either a really good sign or a really bad sign :v:

• Locked thread