Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

What shall we do with him? A permaban, perhaps? Probate him for a few years? Or...shall we employ a big red custom title? You, the goons of SA, shall decide his fate.
gently caress gently caress gently caress IT'S JUST STARTED

:frogsiren:IT'S A DOCTOR ZOMB/WFMU CROSSOVER:frogsiren:

Listen in here for high quality or here for low quality.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJEldritch
Mar 17, 2008

Sometimes in life, you have to screw the root to stay on top of things and ride the crazy train to stay real.

However, if you're not careful, the root might screw you.
Mmmm, Quality Show. It's nice to hear that Zomb is going to have a playlist of tonight's show up tomorrow.

Hurm.
Apr 24, 2006

Nature is a language
can't you read?
Well drat, no recording of the show from me tonight, I have no idea what happened, it just didn't record, fuuuuuck.

Sorry dudes. v:shobon:v

DJEldritch
Mar 17, 2008

Sometimes in life, you have to screw the root to stay on top of things and ride the crazy train to stay real.

AN ACTUAL PLAYLIST FOR A DR. ZOMB SHOW?!

---

Thanks to WFMU's Tony Coulter for coming in and basically doing the whole show while I watched! This is what he played:

Doodles Weaver: Ode to a Loquat Tree, "Feetlebaum Returns!";
Maurice Blackburn: E, "Filmusique / Filmopera";
Trevor Wishart: Still Life, "Menagerie / Beach Singularity";
Adam Bohman: At Home (Fishstock or Pussy), "Music and Words";
Ischio Romantico: Urban Deserts vs. Sylphides, Act One, "From the Hip";
Tom Recchion: Doomed Ship, "Chaotica";
Lukas Simonis + Pierre Bastien: Requia, "Mots d'Heures: Gousses, Rames";
Frank Pahl: Toy Suite, "Remove the Cork";

Alain Savouret: Don Quixote Corporation: Prologue, "Computer Music Currents 1";
Charles Amirkhanian: "Vers Les Anges, "Walking Tune";
Davey Williams + John Corbett: Playing Along, "Humdinger";
Lagos / Venosta / Mariani: Estudio Sobre, "Metamorphoses";
Limpe Fuchs: Mooh, "Muusiccia (Metal / Stones)";
Lefdup + Lefdup: Ouverture de Cette Tombe, "Glozel";
Ivo Naif: Zapateao / do, "Catalogo";
Klimperei: Les Zalfreds (Part 1), "IWM (3)";
Die Trip Computer Die: Castle Buchwater, "We Are Your Friends";
Lemon Kittens: They Are Both Dirty, "The Big Dentist";
David Moss / Axel Otto / Frank Schulte: The Day We Forgot, "The Day We
Forgot";
Franco Battiato: Rien Ne Va Plus: Andante, "Clic";
Hoppy Kamiyama: The Chugoku Electric Power Co, "Juice + Tremolo";
Ghedalia Tazartes: Le Dernier Concert, "Check Point Charlie"

---

Awesome: http://kboo.fm/node/30957

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

What shall we do with him? A permaban, perhaps? Probate him for a few years? Or...shall we employ a big red custom title? You, the goons of SA, shall decide his fate.
It's that time again! At midnight in Oregon, listen in here for high quality or here for low quality to enjoy the next bewildering episode of Doctor Zomb!

Hurm.
Apr 24, 2006

Nature is a language
can't you read?
This episode was pretty cool, imo.

Here it is for your listening pleasure:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=B9LYPOXC

e;Oh, new thread location... hi.

Hurm. fucked around with this message at 10:53 on Sep 30, 2011

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

Thanks, Hurm! I forgot yesterday.

Mr_Smashy
Aug 6, 2004
I just want to again thank you guys for reminding me about this show. Thanks again.

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

It's that time again! At midnight in Oregon, listen in here for high quality or here for low quality to enjoy the next bewildering episode of Doctor Zomb!

I almost didn't manage to get online today, but it's on in two hours!

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

It's on in under ten minutes! Unfortunately, I won't be able to listen to it.

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

:frogsiren:IT'S HOWDY DOODY TIME AND BY HOWDY I MEAN DOCTOR AND BY DOODY I MEAN ZOMB:frogsiren:

Crankit
Feb 7, 2011

HE WATCHES

BiggerJ posted:

It's on in under ten minutes! Unfortunately, I won't be able to listen to it.

You're missing out on some interesting Hi Fidelity and Stereo!
This is the first time I've tuned in, but Doctor Zomb's show reminds me of something that I can't quite put my finger on.
I'm not sure but maybe I'm thinking of John Peel's shows?

Hurm.
Apr 24, 2006

Nature is a language
can't you read?
OK! Great show tonight, felt like an October show.

Hipsters, flipsters, and finger poppin' daddies, knock me your lobes!
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JD3U8KBV

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

I'm back at my usual computer and the show's on in under two hours! Instructions!

BiggerJ posted:

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

45 minutes left! Instructions in the post above!

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

:frogsiren:LISTENERS FEAR, YOU'RE IN FOR SOME WEIRD:frogsiren:

Hurm.
Apr 24, 2006

Nature is a language
can't you read?
Ok.... is anybody else having trouble with the stream?

Also, I'm excited for the Halloween show! :spooky:

E: Oh balls.

Hurm. fucked around with this message at 09:30 on Oct 28, 2011

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

Hurm. posted:

Ok.... is anybody else having trouble with the stream?

Not me.

Hurm.
Apr 24, 2006

Nature is a language
can't you read?
Welllll, unfortunately, the first hour of the recording has a couple of holes in it, not bad but.... aoihasifsdg. Anyways, HERE: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=E8AYYO6T

And remember, Doctor Zomb and friends will be hosting a Halloween show(Monday, October 31st, 2pm PST/5pm EST). It will most likely be amazinggggg :dominic:

Hurm.
Apr 24, 2006

Nature is a language
can't you read?

Hurm. posted:

Doctor Zomb and friends will be hosting a Halloween show(Monday, October 31st, 2pm PST/5pm EST). It will most likely be amazinggggg :dominic:

Bumping to remind you goons about this, it's starting in about five minutes! (More info here)

Listen in here for high quality or here for low quality.

Hurm. fucked around with this message at 21:55 on Oct 31, 2011

Hurm.
Apr 24, 2006

Nature is a language
can't you read?

Hurm. posted:

Doctor Zomb and friends will be hosting a Halloween show(Monday, October 31st, 2pm PST/5pm EST). It will most likely be amazinggggg :dominic:

Here it is, just in case you missed it! http://www.megaupload.com/?d=46KDGJIW

BaseballPCHiker
Jan 16, 2006

Hurm. posted:

Here it is, just in case you missed it! http://www.megaupload.com/?d=46KDGJIW

Thanks once again Hurm! I should get off my rear end and put all the episodes I have on my web server for people to download sooner or later.

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

It's on in under an hour! Details in the post above!

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
And it has started

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

:frogsiren:I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M LISTENING TO SO IT MUST BE DOCTOR ZOMB AAAAAAAAAAAAA:frogsiren:

Hurm.
Apr 24, 2006

Nature is a language
can't you read?
Another great show, kinda scary just how I like it.
Here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SRXCDDM9

Tonight's show led me on a search and in my search I came across this, I love it. Gonna get the whole album for sure.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPxSNG7xKW4

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

Under an hour until it starts! Instructions in the post above!

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

:frogsiren:COMMENCE THE ZOMB:frogsiren:

Edit: Stream links now play a brief ad for KBOO before playing the actual station stream.

BiggerJ fucked around with this message at 09:38 on Nov 25, 2011

Hurm.
Apr 24, 2006

Nature is a language
can't you read?
Oh Doctor, you do it once again. :allears:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Q3PZISNZ

Also, The Conet Project rules. Put it on your ipod, like me. :chord:

DJEldritch
Mar 17, 2008

Thanks again, Hurm.

I like the file description you put up there: "I hate my fellow man and he hates me"

Hurm.
Apr 24, 2006

Nature is a language
can't you read?

DJEldritch posted:

Thanks again, Hurm.

I like the file description you put up there: "I hate my fellow man and he hates me"

Yes well, I thought it was quite appropriate, the show being on Thanksgiving and all. :v:

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

Under an hour until it starts! Instructions in the post above!

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

:frogsiren:WHIRLING, WHIRLING THROUGH TIME AND SPACE TO AN UNKNOWN DESTINATION:frogsiren:

BiggerJ fucked around with this message at 09:05 on Dec 9, 2011

Hurm.
Apr 24, 2006

Nature is a language
can't you read?
Here's the show just in case you missed it! Also, don't forget to support your local travel agent. :parrot:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Y4R832TL

DJEldritch
Mar 17, 2008

Hurm. posted:

Here's the show just in case you missed it! Also, don't forget to support your local travel agent. :parrot:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Y4R832TL

Mmm, delicious non-existent K-Pop. Thanks Hurm.

TwoDayLife
Jan 26, 2006

On a two-day vacation
*poot*

Just wanted to give BiggerJ and Hurm. a big thanks for putting an effort in keeping this thread going.

Doctor. Zomb plays a bunch of amazing music which makes me wish something similar down here in San Diego.

For anyone who missed it, here's the Kali Bahlu track Dr. Zomb played on his last show: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5Jq89LHhpU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007