Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

richxxiii
Jul 3, 2012
Ah, it's actually listed as an Autonomy Hour show (the program Zomb alternates with): http://kboo.fm/node/49323
I think they switched weeks recently and confounded the website's schedule.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

What shall we do with him? A permaban, perhaps? Probate him for a few years? Or...shall we employ a big red custom title? You, the goons of SA, shall decide his fate.
Acutally, this page has weekly shows for that timeslot, alternating between Dr. Zomb and the Autonomy Hour. The page you linked has the same show under the Autonomy Hour name.

So, for anyone who missed it, :frogsiren:RETROACTIVE DOCTOR ZOMB:frogsiren:

BiggerJ fucked around with this message at 02:31 on Aug 25, 2012

TwoDayLife
Jan 26, 2006

On a two-day vacation
*poot*

Downloading the new show is pretty easy:

http://kboo.fm/sites/default/files/episode_audio/kboo_episode.1.120824.0000.2739.mp3

(right click -> Save As...)

It's a 5 hour chunk of audio with Dr. Zomb for the first two hours followed by whatever follows Dr. Zomb.

richxxiii
Jul 3, 2012
Nice!
I didn't know you could see the mp3 file.

I think Zomb and Autonomy Hour switching confounded the webmaster, so they attempted to fix it. For a day or so, there were two Zomb shows scheduled on contiguous weeks but now I see it's normal.

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

What shall we do with him? A permaban, perhaps? Probate him for a few years? Or...shall we employ a big red custom title? You, the goons of SA, shall decide his fate.
It's that time again! At midnight in Oregon, listen in here for high quality or here for low quality to enjoy the next bewildering episode of Doctor Zomb!

It's on in about two hours.

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

Under an hour left! Instructions in the previous post!

bomblol
Jul 17, 2009

my first crapatar
Just in time for a night of calculus homework!

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

:frogsiren:COSMIC STATION SPACE TRANSMISSION RADIO DELUXE, YA?:frogsiren:

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

It's that time again! At midnight in Oregon, listen in here for high quality or here for low quality to enjoy the next bewildering episode of Doctor Zomb!

It's on in an hour and a half!

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

:frogsiren:ALSO SPRACH ZOMBATHUSTRA:frogsiren:

And at 7pm on Monday the 24th (Oregon time), a chance-powered four-hour John Cage centenary celebration starring Doctor Zomb and his amazing friends!

BiggerJ fucked around with this message at 08:09 on Sep 21, 2012

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

The John Cage special is on in under eighty minutes! I may or may not be around when it starts.

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

It's on in twelve minutes!

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

:frogsiren:DOCTOR ZOMB AND FRIENDS PRESENT FOUR MINUTES THIRTY-THREE SECONDS AND THEN SOME:frogsiren:

Note: I have no loving idea which John Cage songs will be played over the next four hours, and neither do the hosts. The schedule has literally been left up to chance.

TwoDayLife
Jan 26, 2006

On a two-day vacation
*poot*

Have some links:

John Cage show: http://kboo.fm/sites/default/files/episode_audio/kboo_episode.1.120924.1900.2715.mp3

Latest Dr. Zomb (09/21): http://kboo.fm/sites/default/files/episode_audio/kboo_episode.1.120921.0000.2739.mp3

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

It's on in about three and a half hours.

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

Just under an hour left! Instructions in my previous post!

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

Crap crap crap crap I'm late I'm late

:frogsiren:THE FLAME IS ITS OWN REFLECTION:frogsiren:

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

According to the schedule, there's a two-hour unlisted gap between midnight and 2PM. I have no idea what will happen (Doctor Zomb is still listed as normal for next fortnight, though). Nonetheless, here's the standard spiel:

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

One hour remaining until possible Zomb.

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

Someone peeked in the box and collapsed the waveform. Dr. Zomb is on in thirty-four minutes! Instructions two posts previous!

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

:frogsiren:NOW BOARDING FLIGHT F-I-N-A-L:frogsiren:

Also, please consider donating to KBOO.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
Hey, none of the archive links on their site work anymore :smith:

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

The Glumslinger posted:

Hey, none of the archive links on their site work anymore :smith:

Only the most recent show is streamable/downloadable. The URL is in the page code, not the music player's .swf file. You can find the URL by right-clicking the page and choosing 'View Page Source'. If you use NoScript and the player is blocked, it's even easier - right-click the blocked player, choose 'Copy Link Location', paste it somewhere, and delete everything except the sound file's URL at the end.

BiggerJ fucked around with this message at 04:26 on Nov 2, 2012

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

One hour remaining! Instructions in the post above!

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

:frogsiren:THE CRACKLE AND HISS OF THE RECORD FAILS TO HIDE THE UNDERLYING INSANITY:frogsiren:

porkface
Dec 29, 2000

That was a pretty jammin' Paranoid cover/medley.

Mr.Hotkeys
Dec 27, 2008

you're just thinking too much

porkface posted:

That was a pretty jammin' Paranoid cover/medley.

Yep, and this weather danger song is amazing.

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

It's on in about four and a half hours.

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

Thirty-six minutes left! Instructions in the post above?

porkface
Dec 29, 2000

Getting Zombed out of my mind.

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

poo poo poo poo poo poo i forgot

:frogsiren:THE ZOMB PERSISTS:frogsiren:

Visual Sneeze
Mar 4, 2008

Rose City 'til I die!
First time listener checking in. Thanks, Portland LAN thread. Good stuff.

e: I guess I can just sit here and enjoy it, but how long does this go on for?

e2: gently caress yeah, Baroque* music.

*I'm not terribly culturally literate. I'm pretty sure what this is but feel free to correct me.

Visual Sneeze fucked around with this message at 11:14 on Nov 16, 2012

porkface
Dec 29, 2000

Visual Sneeze posted:

First time listener checking in. Thanks, Portland LAN thread. Good stuff.

e: I guess I can just sit here and enjoy it, but how long does this go on for?

Scheduled until 2am, but he's stuck on the air until a replacement shows up and on KBOO at 2am on Thursday they can be pretty flakey so it's always an adventure.

Visual Sneeze
Mar 4, 2008

Rose City 'til I die!
Whatever's playing right now is fantastic and sounds like Borderlands set in Africa. Is there a list or some such thing for findining out what songs are being played?

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum

Visual Sneeze posted:

Whatever's playing right now is fantastic and sounds like Borderlands set in Africa. Is there a list or some such thing for findining out what songs are being played?
Yep, but I don't know when the Playlists tab is updated.

Telltolin
Apr 4, 2004

I'm never able to catch Doctor Zomb when it's on, and the archive hasn't worked for me the past two shows, does anyone have a working link for this weeks?

Edit:
vvvv That explains it, thanks!

Telltolin fucked around with this message at 11:02 on Nov 18, 2012

porkface
Dec 29, 2000

http://kboo.fm/audio/download/51531/DrZomb16Nov.mp3

It doesn't tell you, but you have to create an account and login to access the audio files.

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

gently caress gently caress I forgot

It's on in two hours and eighteen minutes!

chemosh6969
Jul 3, 2004

code:
cat /dev/null > /etc/professionalism

I am in fact a massive asswagon.
Do not let me touch computer.

porkface posted:

http://kboo.fm/audio/download/51531/DrZomb16Nov.mp3

It doesn't tell you, but you have to create an account and login to access the audio files.

I've just been viewing the source of the page and doing a search for "mp3" and finding the link that way.

edit: Actually looking at it now, since they've changed it, I see a download link and I didn't need to make an account.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

Sorry about last night, there was a power outage that didn't end until morning.