Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

richxxiii
Jul 3, 2012
KBOO's program archiving is currently off-line while they try to troubleshoot their antique website.
When it is restored depends on people paying attention (many listeners and even some longtime programmers had no idea archiving was even taking place). It was more or less in Beta.
If you're concerned, I'd recommend emailing KBOO and ask when archiving will be restored, otherwise they may not do anything about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

What shall we do with him? A permaban, perhaps? Probate him for a few years? Or...shall we employ a big red custom title? You, the goons of SA, shall decide his fate.

richxxiii posted:

KBOO's program archiving is currently off-line while they try to troubleshoot their antique website.
When it is restored depends on people paying attention (many listeners and even some longtime programmers had no idea archiving was even taking place). It was more or less in Beta.
If you're concerned, I'd recommend emailing KBOO and ask when archiving will be restored, otherwise they may not do anything about it.

Sent.

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

What shall we do with him? A permaban, perhaps? Probate him for a few years? Or...shall we employ a big red custom title? You, the goons of SA, shall decide his fate.
It's that time again! At midnight in Oregon, listen in here for high quality or here for low quality to enjoy the next bewildering episode of Doctor Zomb!

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

Fifty-eight minutes until it starts!

BiggerJ fucked around with this message at 07:59 on Dec 14, 2012

porkface
Dec 29, 2000

What? It's only 11pm here now.

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

porkface posted:

What? It's only 11pm here now.

Oh, sorry. Time zones are not my friend.

One actual hour left!

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

:frogsiren:I'D LIKE TO SHOW YOU SOME OF AVON'S EXCITING NEW CHRISTMAS PRODUCTS:frogsiren:

Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

Is there an RSS for this?

porkface
Dec 29, 2000

Lampsacus posted:

Is there an RSS for this?

Nope, it's a community run station with a really basic Drupal website. The only RSS they seem to offer is for all shows.

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

It's that time again! At midnight in Oregon, listen in here for high quality or here for low quality to enjoy an apocalyptastic episode of Doctor Zomb!

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

Crap, I got the date wrong. Doctor Zomb will be on next week... if there is still a dimensional medium through which the show can be transmitted.

porkface
Dec 29, 2000

bump for tonight's show

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

It's that time again! At midnight in Oregon, listen in here for high quality or here for low quality to enjoy the next bewildering episode of Doctor Zomb!

porkface
Dec 29, 2000

Also it looks like their auto-archive isn't working right now so I doubt there will be a download of this week's episode.

Be sure to check it out live!

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

It's on in under an hour! Instructions in my previous post!

I already contacted them about the auto-archive. You guys probably should, too.

BiggerJ fucked around with this message at 08:43 on Dec 28, 2012

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

:frogsiren:LOOKING AHEAD WE SEE THE FUTURE:frogsiren:

porkface
Dec 29, 2000

On the show he mentioned that he thinks auto-archive is working again. Here's hoping!

Visual Sneeze
Mar 4, 2008

Rose City 'til I die!
Well now I have an idea what being hypnotized feels like. Goodnight, y'all.

porkface
Dec 29, 2000

It looks like auto-archive worked, but the page isn't recognizing when you're logged in and won't show a download link.

Here is last night's show:
http://kboo.org/sites/default/files/episode_audio/kboo_episode.1.121228.0000.2739.mp3

porkface
Dec 29, 2000

porkface posted:

It looks like auto-archive worked, but the page isn't recognizing when you're logged in and won't show a download link.

Here is last night's show:
http://kboo.org/sites/default/files/episode_audio/kboo_episode.1.121228.0000.2739.mp3

I have no idea how I found that link.

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

Edit: The Flash music players on the site are working. Finding the download URL involves viewing the page source. The URL is stores in the page source, not in the Flash.

BiggerJ fucked around with this message at 00:37 on Jan 11, 2013

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

It's on in under an hour! Instructions in my previous post!

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

:frogsiren:THAT'S RIGHT, PLANTS ARE LIKE PEOPLE:frogsiren:

Mescal
Jul 23, 2005

Apostate trigger warning on this episode, people. I've got shell shock from this poo poo.

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

It's on in two and a half hours.

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

Fifty-eight minutes until it begins!

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

:frogsiren:UNKNOWN PROBAILITY OF ZOMB:frogsiren:

Edit: Box opened, waveform collapsed, and jesus christ how many heads does this cat have

BiggerJ fucked around with this message at 09:29 on Jan 25, 2013

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

One hour left!

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

:frogsiren:I SEEK NOT TO KNOW ALL THE ANSWERS BUT TO UNDERSTAND THE QUESTIONS:frogsiren:

chemosh6969
Jul 3, 2004

code:
cat /dev/null > /etc/professionalism

I am in fact a massive asswagon.
Do not let me touch computer.
http://kboo.org/sites/default/files/episode_audio/kboo_episode.1.130208.0000.2739.mp3

Is there a desire for these links to get posted every show?

RossDude
Jan 2, 2010
Yes. I love this show but it's on so late and I miss it fairly often. I appreciate it.

porkface
Dec 29, 2000

Yeah this thread is better than the KBOO website.

Plus I got sick last night and had to crash early.

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

It's on in three and three-quarters hours!

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

It's on in under half an hour!

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

BiggerJ posted:

It's on in under half an hour!

Thanks for continuing to keep this updated, I always forget to tune in unless I see the thread.

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

:frogsiren:THE IN IS DOCTOR:frogsiren:

Sorry I was a little late. My connection is being a dong. Each episode can be downloaded from the site until the next episode comes out, although it requires some high-school-level hacking. From the appropriate schedule page, click on the appropriate show. After the episode has ended, there should be a flash music player. Right-click the page and click Page Source, then Ctrl-F the source for 'mp3' to find the URL. Downloading it directly can be tricky, but if you post it here you can turn it into a link. Opera also has a quick download function on its 'downloading files' page.

BiggerJ fucked around with this message at 09:26 on Feb 22, 2013

porkface
Dec 29, 2000

http://kboo.fm/sites/default/files/episode_audio/kboo_episode.1.130222.0000.2739.mp3

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum

StarkRavingMad posted:

Thanks for continuing to keep this updated, I always forget to tune in unless I see the thread.
I started to cross-post the updates to the Portland-area thread in LAN a few months ago, but recently porkface has taken over that responsibility :shobon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

porkface
Dec 29, 2000

anthonypants posted:

I started to cross-post the updates to the Portland-area thread in LAN a few months ago, but recently porkface has taken over that responsibility :shobon:

It's a community effort