Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

chemosh6969
Jul 3, 2004

code:
cat /dev/null > /etc/professionalism

I am in fact a massive asswagon.
Do not let me touch computer.

BiggerJ posted:

:frogsiren:THE IN IS DOCTOR:frogsiren:

Sorry I was a little late. My connection is being a dong. Each episode can be downloaded from the site until the next episode comes out, although it requires some high-school-level hacking. From the appropriate schedule page, click on the appropriate show. After the episode has ended, there should be a flash music player. Right-click the page and click Page Source, then Ctrl-F the source for 'mp3' to find the URL. Downloading it directly can be tricky, but if you post it here you can turn it into a link. Opera also has a quick download function on its 'downloading files' page.

They also put the date in the filename, so you can go to an old posted link and adjust accordingly.

kboo_episode.1.130222.0000.2739.mp3

The format is YYMMDD.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

porkface
Dec 29, 2000

Looks and sounds like they don't keep them around very long. I think we an expect 2 weeks or whenever someone decides to make more space on the server.

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

What shall we do with him? A permaban, perhaps? Probate him for a few years? Or...shall we employ a big red custom title? You, the goons of SA, shall decide his fate.

porkface posted:

Looks and sounds like they don't keep them around very long. I think we an expect 2 weeks or whenever someone decides to make more space on the server.

The RIAA is probably a big factor.

BiggerJ fucked around with this message at 08:49 on Mar 1, 2013

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

What shall we do with him? A permaban, perhaps? Probate him for a few years? Or...shall we employ a big red custom title? You, the goons of SA, shall decide his fate.
Doctor Zomb switched places with Kathy for last night and next week - :frogsiren:TEMPORALLY SHIFTED ZOMB:frogsiren:

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

By next week, I meant the week after that due to International Women's Day. Doctor Zomb returns on the 22nd.

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

Sorry, my computer's been on the blink so I had to dig out an old Windows 2000 one I have. The episode I missed is

:frogsiren:HERE:frogsiren:

BiggerJ fucked around with this message at 09:21 on Mar 30, 2013

chemosh6969
Jul 3, 2004

code:

http://kboo.fm/sites/default/files/episode_audio/kboo_episode.1.130322.0000.2823.mp3

chemosh6969
Jul 3, 2004

code:

If you like Doctor Zomb, you may like this show too

quote:

Tune in Monday April 1, 8PM-10PM Pacific Time. 89.1 FM on Jefferson Public Radio's Rhythm and News Station.

...or streaming on the web: https://www.ijpr.org go to the Rhythm & News tab and listen live.

Sleazy Listening is Ed Polish's aural equivalent of The Bad Film Society.
Ephemera Inc

Hear all kinds of WTF music, promotional jingles, celebrity moments that they probably wish never happened, and many other musical curiosities. Boris Karloff, Mel Blanc, Ella Fitzgerald singing about UFOs, Bill Cosby & Jim Carrey doing the Beatles and on and on!

It's only on a few times a year but if there's interest, I'll post when he does the show.

chemosh6969 fucked around with this message at 19:32 on Apr 1, 2013

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

chemosh6969 posted:

If you like Doctor Zomb, you may like this show too

It's only one a few times a year but if there's interest, I'll post when he does the show.

Sounds good to me.

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

It's that time again! At midnight in Oregon, listen in here for high quality or here for low quality to enjoy the next bewildering episode of Doctor Zomb!

It's on in under two hours!

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

:frogsiren:THE CALMING SOUNDS OF WATER, BIRDSONG AND OMINOUS ELECTRONIC MUSIC:frogsiren:

BiggerJ fucked around with this message at 08:07 on Apr 5, 2013

porkface
Dec 29, 2000

Once again I am unable to listen live but will gladly look for a download in the morning.

chemosh6969
Jul 3, 2004

code:

http://kboo.org/sites/default/files/episode_audio/kboo_episode.1.130405.0000.2739.mp3

porkface
Dec 29, 2000

Reminder!

BiggerJ posted:

At midnight in Oregon, listen in here for high quality or here for low quality to enjoy the next bewildering episode of Doctor Zomb!

It's on in under two hours!

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

porkface posted:

Reminder!

Thanks! I completely forgot. As always, it'll be available for a fortninght tops on kboo.fm.

BiggerJ fucked around with this message at 09:37 on Apr 19, 2013

porkface
Dec 29, 2000

http://kboo.org/sites/default/files/episode_audio/kboo_episode.1.130419.0000.2739.mp3

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

It's that time again! At midnight in Oregon, listen in here for high quality or here for low quality to enjoy the next bewildering episode of Doctor Zomb!

And some super special news: Doctor Zomb is now a three-hour show!

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

:frogsiren:DOCTOR ZOMB'S STEREO OBSCURA, NOW WITH FIFTY PERCENT MORE (UNTRANSLATABLE):frogsiren:

BiggerJ fucked around with this message at 08:43 on May 5, 2013

chemosh6969
Jul 3, 2004

code:

http://kboo.org/sites/default/files/episode_audio/kboo_episode.1.130503.0000.2739.mp3

porkface
Dec 29, 2000

Rad, thanks!

chombo
Sep 11, 2001

Show tonight, right? I can finally catch it live for once in a blue moon.

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

It's on in under two hours! And remember, it's now a three-hour show!

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

crap crap crap missed the start

:frogsiren:DADADADADADADADADA:frogsiren:

Boko Haram
Dec 22, 2008

I don't know if it is Doctor Zomb himself but it seems jazzy

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

Boko Haram posted:

I don't know if it is Doctor Zomb himself but it seems jazzy

Oh ye of little %QUALITY%. Zombtasticality confirmed.

chemosh6969
Jul 3, 2004

code:

http://kboo.org/sites/default/files/episode_audio/kboo_episode.1.130517.0000.2739.mp3

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

It's on in a little under four hours.

BiggerJ fucked around with this message at 07:08 on May 31, 2013

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

Less than an hour to go!

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

:frogsiren:THE ICE CAPS ARE MELTING OH HO HO HO:frogsiren:

porkface
Dec 29, 2000

First interview I've heard on this show.

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

http://kboo.fm/sites/default/files/episode_audio/kboo_episode.1.130531.0000.2739.mp3

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

porkface
Dec 29, 2000

one point five hours until we zomb

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

:frogsiren:AHH MUSIC AHH MUSIC:frogsiren:

BiggerJ fucked around with this message at 08:04 on Jun 14, 2013

porkface
Dec 29, 2000

http://kboo.org/sites/default/files/episode_audio/kboo_episode.1.130614.0000.2739.mp3

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

Twenty-three minutes left!

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

:frogsiren:THE FOLLOWING STATEMENTS I SHALL MAKE ARE TRUE FACTS WHICH CAN AND WILL BE VERIFIED AT THE PROPER TIME:frogsiren:

BiggerJ fucked around with this message at 09:11 on Jul 1, 2013

porkface
Dec 29, 2000

streamin' and beamin'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

http://kboo.fm/sites/default/files/episode_audio/kboo_episode.1.130628.0000.2739.mp3