Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bomblol
Jul 17, 2009

my first crapatar

DJEldritch posted:

I read this too late! Nooooo.

Thanks for all the hard work over the last few months Hurm. I think I must have downloaded every one of your recordings.

I missed the show last night, but I'll see about carrying the torch every two weeks here after.

That would be great, I finally got around to listening to it and it wasn't what I was expecting, but totally worth listening to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bomblol
Jul 17, 2009

my first crapatar

BiggerJ posted:

Schrodinger opened the box; it's the Autonomy Hour, Doctor Zomb's on in two weeks, and the week after that.

Seeing the thread at the top of my watched list got my hopes all up. I guess that's not too far away!

bomblol
Jul 17, 2009

my first crapatar

BiggerJ posted:

:frogsiren:IT'S TIME FOR SOFT-SPOKEN HERALD OF THE MADDENING ABYSS DOCTOR ZOMB:frogsiren:

The best type of herald! Thanks for the alerts.

bomblol
Jul 17, 2009

my first crapatar
Just in time for a night of calculus homework!