Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

richxxiii
Jul 3, 2012
KBOO has started posting audio archives of shows.

If you go to Zomb's page on KBOO's site, you should be able to see archived shows for two weeks (after which, they're gone forever):
http://kboo.fm/DrZombsStereoObscura

Due to the DMCA's asinine constraints, the chunk of audio is five hours long and I think it's impossible to download it (but I'm sure some of you may figure it out).

Also, they don't show up on the web until 5 hours after the show starts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

richxxiii
Jul 3, 2012
Ah, it's actually listed as an Autonomy Hour show (the program Zomb alternates with): http://kboo.fm/node/49323
I think they switched weeks recently and confounded the website's schedule.

richxxiii
Jul 3, 2012
Nice!
I didn't know you could see the mp3 file.

I think Zomb and Autonomy Hour switching confounded the webmaster, so they attempted to fix it. For a day or so, there were two Zomb shows scheduled on contiguous weeks but now I see it's normal.

richxxiii
Jul 3, 2012
KBOO's program archiving is currently off-line while they try to troubleshoot their antique website.
When it is restored depends on people paying attention (many listeners and even some longtime programmers had no idea archiving was even taking place). It was more or less in Beta.
If you're concerned, I'd recommend emailing KBOO and ask when archiving will be restored, otherwise they may not do anything about it.