Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

I just want to say that I love what you're doing, BiggerJ.

I've tried navigating KBOO's page myself, but either I'm challenged, or the station is making it purposely difficult to find recordings of this wonderful man's show.

In any case, please keep posting these links for episodes. I have discovered many amazing artists due to Dr. Zomb, like Bruce Haack, Double D & Steinski, and Perfect Mother.

TL:DR The Doctor will always be in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

porkface posted:

Their site is a mess because it's a volunteer community radio station.

The way we grab links is:
  • day or so after a show, browse to Schedule -> (day of show) and click the link to the show. (This is different than going to Programs and searching for the show by name, and also different from going to Archives).
  • on the show page for that day, if they have posted it you should see a small player widget with a play button. You can listen to it this way for a couple of weeks.
  • to get the URL to the mp3, View Source on that page and search for ".mp3" (no quotes) to find the link to the mp3 file. These typically stay hosted on the site for more than a few weeks, but not forever.

It's easier to just come back to this thread ;)

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

The next show is gonna be good. 20th anniversary and all that.

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

I've been looking forward to this all week, thanks for keeping us up to date BiggerJ

The Mighty Moltres fucked around with this message at 13:36 on Feb 8, 2024