Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Hurm. posted:

Welp; sorry to say that I can only upload an incomplete recording --split into two parts-- of tonight's show since my isp decided to take a dump in the second hour... about 20 minutes is missing between part 1 & 2

:doh:
Doctor Zomb 6-10-11(incomplete)pt1
Doctor Zomb 6-10-11(incomplete)pt2

I just wanted to pop in and say thanks for continuing to record these. I usually can't stay up for the whole thing and I download your recordings almost every show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

BiggerJ posted:

It's on in under half an hour!

Thanks for continuing to keep this updated, I always forget to tune in unless I see the thread.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

BiggerJ posted:

:frogsiren:THE FOLLOWING PROGRAM IS BROUGHT TO YOU IN LIVING COLOR BY NBC:frogsiren:

What's the best way to explain RCA Stereophonic sound?

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

BiggerJ posted:

Dr. Zomb is on vacation through the end of July, so who knows what's coming on in 22 minutes. I'll post the Ditch Digger recording when it's up.

Hey I know a lot of times this thread is just you keeping it updated, wanted to say I appreciate it since it reminds me to check this out when I can.

I don't suppose there's any way to get a typical podcast app to grab the most recent episode automatically, is there? Does the station have an RSS feed by any chance?