Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ringo Star Get
Sep 18, 2006

JUST FUCKING TAKE OFF ALREADY, SHIT
That looks absolutely terrifying as if it was some sort of horror picture.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ringo Star Get
Sep 18, 2006

JUST FUCKING TAKE OFF ALREADY, SHIT
I'm looking to move out this year since now I have a career in place with a good amount of income (around 35k). The best part is that I work entirely from home, so instead of paying a couple hundred in gas, I'm down to maybe two fill-ups a month.

That being said, I'd like to move in mid-August, but I read its better to wait until October? I'm a bit desperate to move out of the literal basement so that I can concentrate on work and improve my health (no matter what I try to do, the basement is bit muggy or damp, not to mention the bugs and spiders I get).

I've set my max at 1,200 for rent, which may seem high, but my girlfriend will be moving in when her lease is up in October, which will knock it down by half. Aside from keeping 3 month's rent/utilities and keeping my poo poo insured, am I on the right path?