Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

scheissmacht
Oct 23, 2000

Thumposaurus posted:

The ceiling in my apartment suffered some minor damage during hurricane Irene.
I called and let the property management people know about it right away, but they have been kind of dragging their feet about coming to look at/fix it.
Since then every rain storm has made it a little worse, I am going to take pictures of it and email them today to try and get them moving on it any sort of suggestions on how I can word it better?

Whaaat they haven't fixed that yet? Is there actually water coming in? If all you're doing is calling then they'll keep dragging their feet. To a lot of these companies nothing is "real" until it's in writing (email is not writing). Send them a certified letter, include as much detail as you can with so you have a written and dated record of complaint. Make sure to mention that this is affecting the "habitablity of the unit". If they still don't do poo poo it might be time to look up the local housing authority and file a complaint. This may lead to the building being condemned so beware.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU