Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
I just moved in to my first apartment, thank god, and everything in that post is 100% good advice. I am currently on day 2, and do not have toilet paper, shower curtains, a trash can, or any sort of groceries. Exams week :smith:

Also it kind of makes me laugh to see the roommate questions, I just assumed everyone would move in with a friend (in my case). I'm so naive :allears:

(also I currently do not have "internet" as I am an idiot and assumed I wouldn't have to have technicians come out and "install" it, just call a company and set something up. Little did I know the apartment's last tenant did not use the internet whatsoever and there is not a cat-5 jack to be found. I am currently using some random wi-fi signal that is floating around my apartment for some reason. Thank god. I'm stuck on this thing 'till Thursday. Learn from my mistakes!)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU